Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWJ clan will help you get badges/ribbons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWJ clan will help you get badges/ribbons!

before i give out the url, some nice quotes on their forum:

After FINALLY getting my armored service ribbon last week, this time out it is someone else's turn.
    Well, I still need knife, ground defense, explosives, engineer, resupply, aviator, helicopter, and transport badges. But we probably can't get all those in one night.
    Jarhead needs his knife badge, I'll be following him around with med packs and my defib, trying to make that so.
    I still need to pistol badge but I should do that on my own time, I think we should stick to vehicle based pursuits, takes a real group effort to keep everything running smooth.
    lol.

go here for more (cheap) laughs - http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/23062

Re: GWJ clan will help you get badges/ribbons!

Great. A regular Stat Padders Union.

Comment

Umm i see nothing there that constitutes stat padding. hey I wish someone folowed me around as a medic when I was going for my knife badge. Why does having someone support you while going for badges constitute stat padding?

Comment

Originally posted by orphious2006
        Umm i see nothing there that constitutes stat padding. hey I wish someone folowed me around as a medic when I was going for my knife badge. Why does having someone support you while going for badges constitute stat padding?
        I was going to point out the same thing. A few of those quotes are fine. We need to see the whole post/thread to see these quotes in context. It's easy to take one sentence and manipulate the crap out of it.

Comment

I even breifly read some of their posts on their forums. I didnt see anything that would constitute stat padding other than having support from using teamwork to get badges which in my opinion is how badges are supposed to be earned.

Comment

Stat padding would be one clanmate joining one team, while another joins the other team, and they get it the cheap way.

HELPING someone get a badge isn't stat padding at all - it's called teamwork

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
              it's called teamwork
              Yeah, that's a wierd concept, isn't it? Not many in this game have heard of that term before.

Comment

I actually like the concept of a teammate helping someone getting his badges.

Don't see where it's stats padding. As long as they don't run off to a quiet place on the map to push their stats it's perfectly legit imho. Of course no enemy shall be part of this "teamwork"

Comment

Sounds like a nice bunch to me, all helping each other out for the good of the clan, as long as thats all it is. I don't like the look of the OP's second quote though, sounds a bit suss.

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
                    Stat padding would be one clanmate joining one team, while another joins the other team, and they get it the cheap way.

HELPING someone get a badge isn't stat padding at all - it's called teamwork
                    O.K., so Stat Padder was not the right term. Look, I'm all about TEAMWORK. It's why I decided to join a Clan. But the objective is to WIN the Round. Take Flags. Control the Battlefield.But to intentionally go out to get Ribbons to me is selfish and NOT at all about TEAMWORK.

Comment

RouJe, maybe you can post a video of them cheating /rollseyes with absolute sarcasm\.

Comment

Originally posted by RolandThompsonGun
                        But to intentionally go out to get Ribbons to me is selfish and NOT at all about TEAMWORK.
                        I took a day or 2 out of my playing to get my ribbons all while helping the team. Achieving the ribbons are still teamwork based. (i.e. MG kills, Helo kills, etc) It isn't selfish at all. Some people play to achieve awards/ribbons like myself. It gives me something to work for while making the game fun.

As for Iamri35UK saying the 2nd quote is 'suss' ...
                        Assuming those badges he needs are basics, they only take like 10 min each. So getting most in a night isn't impossible.

Comment

Working...
                        X