Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Play BF2 After Patching

Hey.

I have had this problem for a loooong time. Ive always patched battlefield 2 and the last patch it worked with was with 1.03. Ofcourse i wanted to keep it up to date so i patched it to 1.12. And now when i try to start BF2 the bf 2 loading screen comes up and then it says there has been a problem and the game cant be started. ive reinstalled and installed atleast 10 times trying to find the problem. and i cant find it... anyone know why?

P.s it worked for along time before. It was only when i installed 1.12 that my game went berzerk.

Re: Cant Play BF2 After Patching

newest patch is 1.22

Comment

And get the full patch (372MB one) as some people have had problems with the incremental.

Comment

I have tried to install the newest patch 1.22 and i got the same problem. And yes i got the full one

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmyyy
          I have tried to install the newest patch 1.22 and i got the same problem. And yes i got the full one
          ok then what your PC specs and what do you mean you cant "Play"

Comment

when i say i cant play i cant even start up the game. this started when i installed patch 1.12. the only thing that shows that the game is even working is the battlefield 2 loading screen that comes up when you can still see the desktop.

system specs are :

intel pentium 4
            3.2 GHz , 2 MB l2 Cache, 800 MHz
            Radeon X740XL
            300 GB

Comment

Working...
            X