How to play BF2 Euro Force offline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play BF2 Euro Force offline?

Is it possible somehow to load EF maps on non-bought copy of BF2 EF?
    If I try to load one of EF maps, I've got reference to EA page to buy game.
    Please, is there a chance to play EF this way? (suffice off-line)
    Peter.

Re: How to play BF2 Euro Force offline?

im guessing no?

Comment

you can't play offline - you can change the account that EF is linked to in the downloader

Comment

But I didnt use EA downloader, so I havent an account.

Comment

so how'd you get EF? if not thru EA downloader?

Comment

Yes it is possible to play offline. But possibly illegal though.

Once you get the maps, rename them or tweak your exe. BF2.exe includes a few lines which check whether you have or have not EF registered for the very account during loading of an EF map. So either rename the maps or remove the lines. Not difficult, but needs some skill. Third way is to get "cracked" exe, but we're not supposed to talk about it here.

I do play sp offline, cause i don't always have internet connection available. Especially during lan parties.

Comment

Yeah, I was disappointed upon purchasing EF to find I couldn't play it for weeks until I had an internet connection again...offline singleplayer mode needs the internet? Pff...lame.

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
                Yeah, I was disappointed upon purchasing EF to find I couldn't play it for weeks until I had an internet connection again...offline singleplayer mode needs the internet? Pff...lame.
                you dont need the intermet to play offline just make an offline account.

Comment

Yes, you do...for EF. Offline accounts simply moan at you to buy EF. If I play single player with my online account, it works (as I once again have the net now...yay).

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
                    Yes, you do...for EF. Offline accounts simply moan at you to buy EF. If I play single player with my online account, it works (as I once again have the net now...yay).
                    As flanker-f suggested, rename the maps to play with an offline account. Takes a few minutes per map; I posted instructions at BFSP: http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...showtopic=2998 . (I originally posted in the mapping forum here too but haven't updated with the additional files needed for EF and it hasn't had the ongoing discussion it has at BFSP.)

Comment

Working...
                    X