Yes Sire! Thank You Sire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Sire! Thank You Sire!

I am proud to announce today, your fellow British serviceman has been awarded the British SAS Services badge and after days, nights and weeks of effort, has attained the First Aid award as well as the Veteran Resupply Award on this same day, the ELEVENTH day of the month of APRIL, in the Year of Our Lord TWO THOUSAND SIX.

2 Awards and 1 Badge on the same day. I find the ranking system is very challenging. Have been waiting for the most honourable British SAS Services badge for the last 2 days as I have already done 50 hours in the theatre. And it says some requirements are to be fullfiled but it said nothing about the additional requirements. I think this arrangement is good so you have to find it out yourself.

So, dear fellow servicemen, please tell me what I am goingt to get? My cable is to be expired on 24th April, so I just got 2 more weeks to go. Don't mention Sniper cause I can never be good at that. I am thinking about Engineer, but I find it hard to mine and kill. How do I do it well, I mean mine and kill.

Re: Yes Sire! Thank You Sire!

Congrattts... 'bit easier on the dope next time m'kay?

Comment

So what you reckon what I am goingt o get next? There are so many medals, badges and awards.

Comment

Well since no-one knows what you already have, or what other awards you're eligible for (ie have met the global requirements for, or are close to meeting)... it's kinda difficult to say!

How about some command badges? Nice job on the badges/ribbon. I'm after my SAS ribbon, but only have about 25 hours in theatre - I don't play all that often...

I got my basic command badge, my staff officer ribbon, my ground defence ribbon, and another gold star and bronze star last night. That was two good rounds... And my round as commander, we won by a single ticket - giving me the 2x bonus for a 247 point round (Warlord, as SAS).

Comment

Why no more cable mate?

Comment

I have the Airbourne, Staff Officer, Infrantry Officer, Far East and the Middle East prior to getting the British SAS Services ribbons. I don't like the Far East and the Middle East ribbons because more or less they are on the bad side.

I have terminated my Cable ISP. They are slow, and bandwidth is shared between a sector. So at times, the line is slow. Besides, 2 years, maybe I should try another ISP to see if things are doing any better.

Comment

Originally posted by BF2Freak
              So what you reckon what I am goingt o get next? There are so many medals, badges and awards.
              Whatever you deem to be the swellest, most bestest of them all. Try and get that Aviator badge, let me know how it works out for you, ok?
              Originally posted by BF2Freak
              I have terminated my Cable ISP. They are slow, and bandwidth is shared between a sector. So at times, the line is slow. Besides, 2 years, maybe I should try another ISP to see if things are doing any better.
              That is what broadband does, it gets shared through communities. There is no escaping it, unless you can get yourself rigged up with an OC48 or better.

Comment

Working...
              X