Map Packs for SP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Packs for SP

Will the first map pack be made available at any time for single player use? Also, are either the second or third map packs available for SP use? Some of these look really interesting to play on but my internet isn't fast enough to play online.

Re: Map Packs for SP

Get better internet then, SP Sux. REally i mean it get better internet

Bf2 is a online game, not a sp game. Sp is just for warming up.

Comment

Well, SP is really just for fun. Online BF2 is different. There are a lot of people who play Lone Wolf style, but in SP, everyone attacks in a squad. People don't usually do that online. I like the squad style, but you know, you get to unlock weapons and stuff online. Or you can just download the weapon unlocker for SP...

PS. And like Orwell said, his PC isn't fast enough for online play.

Comment

It's just the area I live in, short of either moving or paying outrageous fee's I don't have the option for better internet. I hate the fact that BF2 focuses so much on MP only, the thing that made '42 great was the fact that it supported single player, while keep MP as just an option, not the main feature. I'm trying to learn how to work with python as well as all the other features of single play to recreate the same enjoyable experience I had with 1942.

Anyhow, is there a answer, or are there only SP bashers?

Comment

It takes quite a bit of work to add bot support to a map. I believe a few of the maps have been converted but not a whole pack. See the BFSP mapping forum: http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...p?showforum=27

Comment

Some people don't prefer the grief of playing online. If they do that is thier perogative. It is possible to do single player with the new editor, so i don't see any reasons someone would not want to include single player in any new release of any map. I myself would want the extra players it would get to play all of our maps! That's what it's about.

Comment

Working...
            X