Another F35 vs J10 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another F35 vs J10 Thread

I know there has been a lot of discussion lately on the disparity between the J10 and pretty much anything else that flies.

I have been making an effort lately to switch teams, and steal aircraft when I can so I can switch aircraft a lot.

Basically it doesn't matter which server you are on, what your ping is, or anything else for that matter. Its this simple.

The J10 is click and kill and anything else is a chase/dogfight hoping the J10 doens't get behind you. Just guessing, but I think anything except the J10 is at least 50% or less accuracy.

There also is a difference between how "hard or accurate" the hit is.

The J10 is click and kill, that simple. You don't really even have to have a great shot to kill with it.

Everything else a crap shoot.

I like flying and I'll fly anything I don't get tked getting into. I just seems there is a huge difference in that one aircraft.

I don't care about all the flight characteristics bullsheet. Or its thrust to weight ratio. Thats a load of crap any. This is a freakin video game. And in this video game the J10 for some reason is WWWAAAAYYYYY more accurate.

And the question is.

Does anyone know if EA plans on taking a look at the disparity in the J10 and anything else with wings.

FLAME ON.

Re: Another F35 vs J10 Thread

**** the J-10... its chinese for christs sake.. the damn F-35B should be the dominate aircraft if anything...

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
      **** the J-10... its chinese for christs sake.. the damn F-35B should be the dominate aircraft if anything...
      actually J10 outmanuvers the JSF in RL, but missile hit rate should be reversibled (J10's missile would miss a lot more often, to the current level of JSF vs. J10, and vice versa).

Comment

http://www.f-16.net/index.php?name=P...wtopic&p=49484

Comment

The j-10 does not dominate every other aircraft in the game. An f-18 can deal with it very well.

I can successfully escape missles with the f-18 just as well as I can with the j-10, even if its a j-10 behind me.

I havent been able to test this with the mig, as there are no maps where it faces the j-10.

The f-35 against the j-10 is just a bad match up. I could be wrong, but I dont think harrier type aircraft have ever been meant to be used as a fighter plane in the sense of dog fighting other aircraft. I think they are more ground attack planes.

Not sure with the f-35 though as it is a fairly new aircraft. All EA had to do is replace f-35's with f-18's on maps with the j-10 like wake.

Im not claiming to be the best pilot in BF2, but I think im damn sure above average. Trust me, in the right hands the f-18 is capable enough of holding its own against the j-10 in this game.

Comment

F18 is like a j10 vs j10, wait no worse because chasing another j10 is easy to shoot down after ALL missles have been use, only two out of all will hit lol

The F18 is the only thing that can match up to the J10, i had trouble taking one down the other day, so i sticked to my cannon

Comment

The point is this is a video game. It makes no sense that one aircaft should have such a distinct advantage over the other aircraft with the same role in the same game. Its not like they installed the freakin avionics packages on these aircraft. It just code and right now it is wrong.

It shouldn't be a question of "if I yank and bank enough I can evade a J10" The J10 pilot doens't have to do it.
              The J10 can hit a target barely in the windscreen and almost out of lock range. Click and KiLL

The problem is if two pilots of "EQUAL" skill levels are flying two different aircraft the J10 will win the majoritiy of the time. I can work with any aircraft on a map. Thats not the point. The point is there should not be such a significant advantage by one aircraft. It should not be able to click and kill and the other aircrafts missles should hit a locked J10 target just like every other aircraft. Thats not the case in the J10. It has nothing to do with skill.

You can shoot at a noob in a J10 flying straight and level and your missles will miss. Thats a code problem not an aircraft design issue. Its a video game remember?

Maybe in the 3.9 patch

Comment

Originally posted by werewolfversion2
                hurray, you pulled that info from F16.net. I have seen people saying that Mig21 can dominate F22 in a mig21 forum.

1. Chinese have their own electronics. I don't find them to be stupider than white people so they have to copy.

2. J10, I say again, IS NOT A DERVIATIVE of Levi. Is EF2000 a derivative of Rafale? They sure look similar.

3. F16 is no match of J10. Hell, J7BM is on the level of F16 (manuverability wise), yet it's a Mig21 derivative.

Comment

f35 is **** you have to be smart when flying it else you will die FAST. play maps where you have the f18 and omg is the situation reversed... the f18 with a reasonable pilot will evade EVERY missile without flares. the j10 cannot do that.

less j10 are invincible threads pls, because it clearly isnt.

even the bombers can pwn the f35, thats how bad they are, not how good the other planes are.

Comment

Originally posted by whoosh
                    You can shoot at a noob in a J10 flying straight and level and your missles will miss.
                    Why would you shoot missles at someone going STRAIGHT?

Why not do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stveVHsDpz8

lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                      Why would you shoot missles at someone going STRAIGHT?

Why not do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stveVHsDpz8

lmfao
                      :laugh:
                      pwnage - nice work

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                        :laugh:
                        pwnage - nice work

Comment

Working...