Simple Question to Modders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Question to Modders

is there a way to extract some kinda of gif or spritesheet of soldiers on a specific angle in all 360 degrees?

might seem like an odd request, but it would be greatly appreciated to get a response

Re: Simple Question to Modders

Well you can't extract something that isn't there. So if you wish to make a screenshot of a certain pose for a specific player, your best bet is to simply use the BF2 Editor and view the models in the viewer and take a shot.

For best results you should go into your graphics card settings and turn up the AA + AF for BF2 Editor in order to eliminate any jaggy lines you may notice while viewing the model in the viewer, provoding you want a smooth shot ofcourse.

For an example of what they will look like, you can check out the results on our vehicles page:

Comment

can you change the angle you view the models at? and rotate the model?

the BF2 Editor you are talking about...does it have a specific name so i can dowload it?

ok i now got the player to do what i want....for example, i want to get a gif file of the player running a certain direction, how would i get that? i have the editor setup for input in place and i can make the person run in the direction i want, but getting the animation into a sprite sheet or gif file is proving to be a problem

Comment

Yeah, just google BF2 Editor and you should find what you need.

Comment

Working...
        X