BF2 unlocks help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 unlocks help

Hey guys i just registered and im not too sure where this help thread would go in this massive forum and i have a question thats bothering me.

I dont have SPECIAL FORCES, my current rank is staff sergeant and i was wondering why i only have 4 unlocks compared to people ranked lower then me but have more unlocks. so i checked out some threads and people have said that you cant get certain guns (G36K, G36E, FN2000, MG36, MP7, SCAR) without SF.. right? <-correct me if im wrong.

but my question is if i get SF now will it make up for any unlocks i missed? for example: when you get to Sergent & Ssergent you get 1 unlock, +1 for SF, do i get that point back? and when?

if someone could answer these questions it would be much appreciated.

thanks!

Re: BF2 unlocks help

yes SF will give you the unlocks you "missed".

Comment

depends on what rank you are. sf will only give you however many unlocks youve earned, it wont just spit out all of its unlocks at you.

i actually stopped playing for about 5 months. when i came back to bf2 and logged onto my account, i randomly earned 4 new unlocks haha. i think it was becase EA lowered the requirements to rank up or for the unlocks.

Comment

Dont buy SF for the unlocks,that is just plain stupid. Buy it because you want to play it. I love how naive people are. Do you not have any common sense at all dude? Ask yourself this question:
        I paid $40-50 for a game, should I pay another $30 for 7 extra weapons? If you answer yes, you are a doucher...Plain and simple.

Comment

You'll have to excuse Revoluti0n, he gets a bit carried away sometimes...
          I think what he's trying to say is that you probably should think twice before buying the game just for the unlocks. This is something only a very rich and economically undependent person would do. However...

If you think about buying SF for the new maps AND the unlocks, then i would strongly reccomend this to you.

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Bennessy
            but my question is if i get SF now will it make up for any unlocks i missed? for example: when you get to Sergent & Ssergent you get 1 unlock, +1 for SF, do i get that point back? and when?
            To answer your other question, you get the SF unlocks you "missed" after you play a round on a SF map. Do that, then log back into your account, and they'll be waiting for you.

And as others have said - don't buy SF just to get a few new guns, buy SF because it's a great infantry combat expansion with eight new maps, several new armies, lots of new weapons and vehicles, and added tactical possibilities (flashbangs, grappling hooks, ziplines, teargas, etc)...

Comment

Originally posted by Idaeus
              You'll have to excuse Revoluti0n, he gets a bit carried away sometimes...
              I think what he's trying to say is that you probably should think twice before buying the game just for the unlocks. This is something only a very rich and economically undependent person would do. However...

If you think about buying SF for the new maps AND the unlocks, then i would strongly reccomend this to you.

Welcome to the forum!
              1st off, sorry!
              Yea,what he said! I just hate to see people throwing away their money on some game they will not even play. Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Hey Guy Thanks for All your Replys,

THANKS CHAMP, MUCH APRECIATED!

i DID buy SF, installed, and PLAYIN IT.

most people say dont buy it, its not worth it.

SF is DOPE w/ more indoor combat and complicated maps it feels like a mix of OLD SCHOOL CS and BF. im lovin it. i totally think its worth it! also for the guns, I got 4 upgrades right away after my first round and i was at 7900 pnts. now im at 8000 and promod to Gunnery Sergeant an i just got another 2 upgrades. so 6 guns in one day and extra PWNin' the grounds of Reg BF2 for $39.99cdn!

i agree the price is a little high BUT for the people who love their FPShooters like me and played Duke3d @ 33k, and CS sence beta 6. ITS WELL WORTH IT. THE UNLOCKS ARE WORTH IT TOO! THEY ARE A HUGE ADVANTAGE ON REG BF2!

im not goin to leave a Statement on if you SHOULD or SHOULD NOT get SF.
                THAT SHOULD BE TOTALLY UP TO U!

CANNONFODDER - Thanks!
                REVOLUTION - LOL Thanks for the tips
                IDAEUS - LOL like how you explained that to me.
                GAV - 100% agree with you Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X