Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small tip

i havent seen this posted before so here goes:

Ever been on a map where you are being shot at but u can't see the perp cos they're hiding (but u know the general direction). Just face the general direction and bring up the comm rose and just click spotted. If they are in your field of view they will come visible on the minimap for u. Works a treat for revealing sneaky snipers or where that pilot bailed into the water.

The only downside for spamming it constantly is that if there is no one in sight it will reveal a "?" which can confuse your teammates. Its got me lots of kills that i otherwise wouldnt have got plus help teammates

Re: A small tip

ye I use that often....just spam the whole mini map and you'll spot the enemy sometime xD

Comment

Interesting... I'd rather be able to actually SEE what I'm spotting, but goodness knows- it could be useful...

But are you saying that it's possible to spot someone who's behind a wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
        Interesting... I'd rather be able to actually SEE what I'm spotting, but goodness knows- it could be useful...

But are you saying that it's possible to spot someone who's behind a wall?
        Only possible when at least a part of him is visible.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
          Only possible when at least a part of him is visible.
          Oh, right... well, damn.
          And damn you're helpful; you're like my guru around here

Comment

You can spot people behind low walls too.

Comment

You can spot people around corners. At the start of matches we usually go on a spotting spree and as a result we've got a stand-in UAV

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Eye
                You can spot people behind low walls too.
                You can spot something only when by default, if you point at him the name becomes visible. Which can happen if at least a part of him is visible to you. Size of the part doesnt matter.

Comment

THis does not apply to snipers but there is a glitch in Bf2 when you prone (default z) and in certain position, sometimes you will see their arms or legs sticking out of the fence, wall. THats a good way to spot where they are. Also the obvious sniping places, like towers and top of buildings.

Comment

if ucan see their legs/arms through those flimsy walls, u can shoot them and since theyre snipers, tehy dont do much harm

Comment

Something I've noticed, you don't have to strictly be able to see them. There's some weird bullet-drop-esque effect, where you can, for example, do a 'spotted' over the roof of a tall building you can't see on top of, and if the sniper's anywhere near the edge, you've spotted them.

Comment

But are you saying that it's possible to spot someone who's behind a wall

Yea. If he is close to you/

Comment

If its possibe to cause him damage its possible to spot him. Ive also noticed that since the last patch (might have been possible before) If a person is prone and gets up (ie. behind a wall or on a roof) that thier name tag will move first. So if you are sniping and waiting for a clear shot on the enemy sniper make his name tag visible in the scope and follow it. It might give you enough of an advantage to get the first shot. That is usually all you need to kill him. Great tips. . . . . .Red

Comment

once i that spottet in raido under me then in the mini map it showed someone in another place lol!

Comment

Working...
                            X