Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh the Irony...

Originally posted by Sir. SpungE
    I find that theyre either the worst servers or the best. A server admined by a good clan will be better than a normal pub.
    Hear Hear

Couldnt have said it better myself...

Anyways just get over it and move on. I have been banned from many a server for owning clan members in a plane and being accused of hacking. Now days I usually just forget about it and join another server.

I have been finding good clan servers and adding them to favorites lately and try to frequent them when people are playing there.

Comment

Yeah well us aussies had a gamearena clan called 1st. They only lasted one season on bf1942 but they were unbeaten. Most of the people who played against them suspected cheats or hacks. Hell i even caught the leader with rock hard evidence of an impossible shot. But the sad ending to this story is he was never caught and tried - he is now an admin of the whole ladder and leader of my previous clan AEF. Some of his clan were eventually found out but not him.

Its obvious to say, i dont play on the gamearena ladder anymore. Even though i could.

Comment

Originally posted by werewolfversion2
        Get over it. Hitler's been gon for over 60 years. Besides, the Swastika belongs to the Hindus, and Buddhists.
        Jesus has been gone almost 2000 years yet people still harp on about him...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
          Hitler has been gone for 60 years, so it is ok to forget about it? No. Yes, the swastika DOES belong to the Hindus because I am Hindu. Whenever I go to pray, people think that I am a neo-nazi.
          Well then still cling on those few years, and cry about it for the rest of your life.

PS: My parents are Hindus too.

Comment

werewolfversion2, those who do not learn from the mistakes of yesterday, repeat them tomorrow.

Do you really want a replay of WWII with the weapons of WWIII?

KBK

Comment

No I wasnt in the J10, I was in the F-15.

Comment

Working...
              X