Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When cheaters are caught

Re: When cheaters are caught

Hey man where did your post go in that other tread relating to firestorm I put a funny pic in after your post then all of a sudden it was gone!

Comment

i removed it cause someone already posted the link to his stats

Comment

nice vid... love the soundtrack with it.. lol.

Comment

lol..they got "owned".

Comment

Haha nice one!

I've had a similar experaince, got screenies instead of vid though

If anyone wants, let me know and I will post!

Comment

Well you got everything you need to report them, now go report them!

Comment

Thats hilarious. I was playing against Ice Trace the other day and he was flying the whole round just bombing the aircraft carrier on Dalian before anyone could take off.

I told everyone "Ice Trace rides the pepperoni pony" and he laughed.. So I guess he does, and I found him out

Comment

Nice that u caught them, report them if u will, but most likely nothing will happen to their stats.

good work on the video

Comment

lol i was playing the other day on karkand..this dude invites me to his private squad... i join figuring wtf... well anyways about 10 mins later i "used" him as a spawn point...to my surprise... him and another guy on the USMC were standing right there... i killed the usmc dude and started to run away... i get knifed by my squad leader.... so about 2 mins go past... and im like that mofo.. im going to spawn on him and knife his arse back... as soon as i spawned on him (same place as before) i get knifed by the USMC and revived by the squad leaderthis happened about 3 times before i knew what was going on.. was happening so quick it was unreal... but once i tried to escape... it was almost imposible.. soon as i was revived i had a knife in me... so the knifer slipped up once and i got out a C4 pack before getting knifed again... took me 3 deaths later to detonate it and killing all 3 of us... i thought it was halarious... but it was bluntly cheating... dont even remember the names of the dudes, but o well... watch out for this !!! It sucks if you dont like to die, but in my case.. i ruined their little cheatting session by spawning on him and throwing C4 everywhere and just standing there... they got the point quick enough and left the server

Comment

wow.. nice vid, glad you caught them. Hopefully EA will wipe their stats.

Comment

lol, great job. i liked it how a minute into the movie, the medic was desperately trying to revive his point cow before he insta-decomposed.

Comment

Boring... more cheaters. Who cares. Next movie. Make it worth watching next time. Make it funny or cool or something. At least make it more interesting to watch.

Comment

You can report them here.http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/

Comment

Best video ivever seen:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X