Simple voice commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple voice commands

I can't figure out how to issue some of the voice commands; i.e., "bail out!", "thanks". I know it's got to be something simple, but I've done all the searching I can do and still haven't found anything. I'm a recent CODUO convert and yes, I'm embarrassed to ask this question.

Re: Simple voice commands

Press and hold 'Q'.
    Then use your cursor to select which commo you would like.
    ^_^

Comment

Took me a while to fiqure that out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw
        Press and hold 'Q'.
        Then use your cursor to select which commo you would like.
        ^_^

But there's only a few voice commands avaliable while holding "q", right?
        Do those commands change if you're driving or piloting?

I was trying to tell a guy to "bail out" but I couldn't figure out how.

Comment

The other voice commands are under 'T'. But 'Bail out' SHOULD be under 'Q'.

Comment

^^ what they said...i love the game commands.

Comment

common command are if you hold Q. some of the comands will change if you are a in a vehicle tho... medic->repairs, get in->get out. the spotted command will just be whatever it is u spot...if you spot a sniper, you will say sniper, if you spot a tank, you say tank....or atleast something along those lines since there are a couple of lines to each command to creat some variation in the game.

i think the T commands are only if you are in a squad (correct me if im wrong, i rarley use the T commands), and those change depending on if you are squad leader or squad member, i think. like squad members can request things of the squad leader (request orders), and squad leader can make requests to the team commander (request for supplies/arty). of course i could be wrong/lacking on the T commands, since i really never use it.

also, other than just the in game commands, there is the voice feature if you have a mic and are on a server supporting VOIP (little head phones icon on server list). voice only works if you are in a squad/squad leader/commander. everyone in your squad will hear wht you say over the mic by pressing B. if you are a squad leader, pressing V lets you talk to the Commander. pressing V as the Commander lets you talk to squad leaders (not sure if squad members can also hear it)

Comment

Working...
              X