Having a Blast with Gernades!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a Blast with Gernades!

I've have just recently been using gernades in the game, and I have found they are more usefull then I thought. I remember how many times I've been gernaded at the hotel at Karkand , so I saw someone go up there and threw a gernade and boom, killed hime with a defense pt:laugh: .

Killed a soldier and a medic was running over there to revive him and out game a gernade, boom, two kill.

I was having a little too much funny latley and got too many tk and damages and was kicked .

But I was wondering why there was not a gernade award for the game. I've noticed alot of people using them and there is no reward for it .

Re: Having a Blast with Gernades!

g-r-e-n-a-d-e

Comment

^amen.

Comment

If there was an award then everyone would use it 24/7 and then it would have to be nerfed...

Comment

Ughh Grenade spam = NOOB

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJordus
            g-r-e-n-a-d-e
            LOL!!

Yes...imagine a new award for n00bs to get. Spam on that weapon would ensue. Grenades are a talent you need to practice to be good at. If you aren't worried about whoring your stats, then you don't need to worry about getting an award. Work at getting better as a player and you will be an asset on the battlefield.

Comment

I do love leaving claymores in the stairwell of the TV Station on Sharqi. If it's a squad coming up, they usually have the point man take the hit, and revive him with a medic. Wait for the mine to go off, then bounce a few grenades down the stairs. They love it, it's fun.

Comment

Nice!! Then no medic to rez... Awww... :-D

Comment

Working...
                X