Not Bought Euro Force problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Bought Euro Force problem

I've got the "Euro Force not bought" problem. I've done just about everything suggested in the threads, but nothing seems to work for me. What I have found is that the information found at "http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic...ac2b 6d9ec0cc" is different. When I go to Profiles, I've have the 0001, but it isn't a folder, just a file, which cannot be opened. Why haven't I got a Folder like evryone else?
    Also, at the risk of being really thick, why do people keep talking about "Gamespy" where do they fit in, in the world of BF2. I can understand the need for "Punkbuster" but what have "Gamespy" got to do with BF2, Dice, EA, EA Downloader, and my enjoying the game??? Perhaps the problem lies here? I really don't know (BIG SIGH). Hope you can help or advise. Many thanks.

Re: Not Bought Euro Force problem

Originally posted by grayuk
    I've got the "Euro Force not bought" problem. I've done just about everything suggested in the threads, but nothing seems to work for me. What I have found is that the information found at "http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic...ac2b 6d9ec0cc" is different. When I go to Profiles, I've have the 0001, but it isn't a folder, just a file, which cannot be opened. Why haven't I got a Folder like evryone else?
    Under "C:\Documents and Settings\yourloginname\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles" I have three directories, 0001/0002/0003.

0001 - has just basic info
    0002 - has my internet "gamespy/BF2" playername in it, this is my "stats" profile
    0003 - has my team name added, which when bf2 first came out, did not have the prefix option and we used out team name for match play

Originally posted by grayuk
    Also, at the risk of being really thick, why do people keep talking about "Gamespy" where do they fit in, in the world of BF2. I can understand the need for "Punkbuster" but what have "Gamespy" got to do with BF2, Dice, EA, EA Downloader, and my enjoying the game??? Perhaps the problem lies here? I really don't know (BIG SIGH). Hope you can help or advise. Many thanks.
    Read the sticky posts here and here.

Overall, read first, search more and read, then post, that way redundant questions are not asked over and over and over again.

GL

Comment

Re: Not Bought Euro Force problem

Ok Ok I've found it!!!!!!! For anybody else in the same situation the answer was..... in the Main EA.com/My Account. On opening my account I found a name I hadn't used since Battlefield 1942, and that was a long time ago! On hindsight, I remember that I couldn't use that one for BF2 because someone else was using it. Changed it to my current nickname and, Hey Presto, I can get into EuroForce at long last. I realise that someone else has probably written this down before somewhere, and I apologise for bending your ears. Hope this will help anyone else out with the same problem. Thanks to all.

Comment

Working...
      X