little or no servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little or no servers

i play the originl BF2 not SF i look at the servers and theres only like 23 and when ever i try to change the filters a press apply and it shows no servers and i cant get any till i restart the game

Re: little or no servers

Theres about 3000 servers, make sure you have the correct patch.

Comment

I have the same problem and i am on the correct patch. I am lucky if i get 500 servers in my list nowadays

Comment

500 is about normal for me with only large maps on in filters. Thats with the expansion pack and the new EURO Force pack, latest patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Timetraveller69
          I have the same problem and i am on the correct patch. I am lucky if i get 500 servers in my list nowadays
          I had the same problem and when I tried to install the latest patch, it didn't work although it showed it did. So what I did is completely uninstall the game then when u re-install it, just download the latest patch.

Comment

filtures i use are: populated, not full, large maps, same version. i get plenty of servers...but i play on the same few favorites anyways.

Comment

My in-game search doesnt work use ASE http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/doc.html

Comment

Working...
              X