If you use jeeps as taxis..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you use jeeps as taxis..

Im going to blow you up.. teammate or not..

All you noobs who hop in the jeep to get a ride for 150 ft. are
    just plain morons.

Ive got my unlocks now, points mean nothing.. Im gonna start
    blowing up teammates who drive off and leave me sitting there
    or who use jeeps just to get to a chopper or jet.

This is another reason why the jet and chopper kiddies are a bunch
    of worthless retards. Wheee look at me with my 100 points and 0 team
    points.

If you get popped with a rocket, punish me, I dont care..It will be
    worth it..

Re: If you use jeeps as taxis..

Originally posted by Linus
    Im going to blow you up.. teammate or not..

All you noobs who hop in the jeep to get a ride for 150 ft. are
    just plain morons.

Ive got my unlocks now, points mean nothing.. Im gonna start
    blowing up teammates who drive off and leave me sitting there
    or who use jeeps just to get to a chopper or jet.

This is another reason why the jet and chopper kiddies are a bunch
    of worthless retards. Wheee look at me with my 100 points and 0 team
    points.

If you get popped with a rocket, punish me, I dont care..It will be
    worth it..
    Yeah, jet and choppers are worthless until you get bombed repeatedly by them. Then you're complaining about nobody providing any air support. You're just as bad as anybody else that tk's on purpose.

Comment

:cry:

Comment

Actualy there are certain maps where you are wrong, Operation Clean Sweep for example has a number of buggies on the main base which server no purpous other than for transport since they can not be taken into battle.

But for the most part it is anoying, which is why it is also against the server rules where I play

Comment

Anyone on my team who shoots me out of a vehicle or blows me up on purpose will get the favor returned x3.

Comment

I 100% agree. I use transport vehicles as my main means of conveyance and offense, just like other people use tanks and jets.

If I see you using jeeps just to drive your lazy-ass to the airfield, I am going to use your jet as a taxi to my jeep. Or I am going to fly it straight up and bail and let you watch it fall for the rest of the round.

Don't be a selfish b1tch.

Comment

Not to be controversial, but isn't the point of the "transport" vehicles to... umm... you know, transport you somewhere? The clue is in the title, really...

There's no excuse for TKing people intentionally. Whether you think the dune buggies belong in the front line or not is irrelevant. The fact is that if I'm driving one out of a flag zone, and a tank respawns next to me on my way past, I'm going to abandon the buggy and grab the armour. Why? Because armour is a much more effective fighting vehicle than a buggy is, and teams need their armour in the fight. Same story with jets and attack helicopters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
                Not to be controversial, but isn't the point of the "transport" vehicles to... umm... you know, transport you somewhere? The clue is in the title, really...

There's no excuse for TKing people intentionally. Whether you think the dune buggies belong in the front line or not is irrelevant. The fact is that if I'm driving one out of a flag zone, and a tank respawns next to me on my way past, I'm going to abandon the buggy and grab the armour. Why? Because armour is a much more effective fighting vehicle than a buggy is, and teams need their armour in the fight. Same story with jets and attack helicopters.
                Yes transport vehicles are for transporting you, wow you get a deliciously stale forum COOKIE for your oh so obvious statement.

The point is that losers jump in them and drive themselves 100 yards to a tank or jet/heli just to simply beat those on foot.

they are meant to transport troops, troops being plural, not a single troop to the jet/heli pad

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
                  Don't be retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
                    Don't be retarded.

simplicity in its best...........

off topic but Variable you are quite the pest, i beleive we ended up against eachother on Karkand and you kept trying to come to my precious Gatehouse, i got you a couple times, and you got me as well..well played...see you soon i hope.

Back on topic, transport are for moving troops.........:laugh:

Comment

I like to take the jeep to my tank, hop in my tank and then destory the jeep.

Why?

Because it p i s ses people like you off and this is just a GAME!

Comment

Yeah I hate it when i'm running to a jeep, then someone spawns sees me running towards something and automatically jumps in there and drives away leaving you stuck. I've walked a few times, caught up with them when they've got to they're destination and took pleasure in blowing the fuk out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
                          simplicity in its best...........

off topic but Variable you are quite the pest, i beleive we ended up against eachother on Karkand and you kept trying to come to my precious Gatehouse, i got you a couple times, and you got me as well..well played...see you soon i hope.
                          You sure? I don't recall the altercation.

Comment

i agree to a point, its very rude to take a transport by your self when someone else is needing a ride
                            why TK them? when a single AT round will blow their precious jet to smithereens
                            or you could even wait till they get in the jet, then blow them, at least it leaves the transport in-tact. and youd still be able to quickly get around

but at the same time i dont like waiting for people, ill spam "get in" a few times and if they dont make a move towards me, im leaving, sitting buggies are just target practice for jets and AT troops

also, if im taking a car far off some where to get another vehicle, like the chopper at the dam in kubra, i at least blow it up, so it respawns quicker for other people to use

Comment

The only retarded comments here are those attempting to justify deliberate TKs. I'm all for picking up team-mates who are on foot rather than leaving them behind, and if I drive up a road and find I'm going past team-mates tabbing it on foot, I'll lean on the horn to get their attention and pick them up.

Guys that drive a jeep to a plane to beat everyone else... well, okay it shows they're desperate to get the jet, but I'd rather they did that than TK anyone who looked like beating them to it.

I'm not against transport vehicles (after armour, they're my most-used vehicle type, and for a while were my outright most-used), but I'm just saying that I would always jump out of a transport vehicle to take a tank/APC/chopper etc that respawned next to me on my drive. If you think that alone is justification for TKing me, I think you need a reality check.

Comment

Working...
                              X