Wtf???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wtf???

this haopened to me this weekend. it was opposite of the red tag bug and had a guy that was on the opposite team and had a blue tag above his head.

Comment

Umm... my understanding of the red tag bug is that it makes your team-mates appear to be enemies by showing their name in red in-game, meaning you see the red name and shoot, killing your team-mate...

This is not the same thing... This is a genuine enemy on the opposing team, who was recorded as a TK for the guy who shot him... Now that sounds like a hack, but if it was happening with a number of different guys, I find it hard to believe... Unless maybe it was a clan or something...?

Also, when you teamkill someone, it is reported as Gav[Teamkills]Bob, not Gav[F2000]Bob as in the first screenshot posted.

Comment

It is a bug, but some people have either figured out a way to reproduce and exploit it, or are willing to exploit it when they realize it has happened.

Comment

So i am guessing the only way to solve it, is to simply wait for 1.3.

Comment

not a hack 100% positive, but a BUG which derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, BF2 has its fair share of em. seen it lots.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
              So i am guessing the only way to solve it, is to simply wait for 1.3.
              The oddity in question is a bug, not an exploit or a cheat. An exploit would imply intentionally changing your team color to decieve others for your advantage. A cheat would entail changing script with some kind of software to reach the same end. This bug has been around since the beginning of the game, after 1/2 a dozen patches it is still here. Chances are that after 1.3 it will still be here.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
                What the hell is going on here!?!?!
                Welcome to the red tag bug that has been around since last year. And btw, the subject of your post is so informative and descriptive.

Comment

He's a . He poses as your team so you get TK's.
                  No, I saw this same bug a few weeks back and made a post on it, its just yet another bug out of thousands in BF2...relax ppl...

EDIT: Red tag bug is different.

Comment

leet hacks, its a glitch, just leave the server and you will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
                      No, I saw this same bug a few weeks back and made a post on it, its just yet another bug out of thousands in BF2...relax ppl...

EDIT: Red tag bug is different.

Mate, I was just kidding, taking the micky mate! =) I know it's a bug and yada yada... :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X