Funny, stupid- Team killer..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny, stupid- Team killer..!

I found this stuff at another BF forum... Check this guy.. Sir.DavidHasselhoff are whining about getting "kicked" form a server. for no -reason, what so ever... And later.. The admin wich kicked him, comes in.. With hard proof, like pics, showing what actually happened... Read the entire page.. Funny stuff.. :laugh:

Re: Funny, stupid- Team killer..!

haha good stuff

Comment

I love the part where one of the player, at the opposite team, says something about : David Hasselhoff is bad actor.. And this David Hasselhoff player goes comepletly nuts, and TK´s he "clan" friend for saying it... LOL.. And the pic of it.. C4´s the j-10, and than runs away... Followed by: Thats it, hes dead.. LOL..

What a guy... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Now that is PWND! LOL

Comment

BAH, the pics are gone!! What a noob that guy was. Idiot....

Comment

wow, hoffs a cocky jackass lmao

Comment

hahaahhah

Comment

He's obviously trolling thier server and forums to get a reaction. You guys can't acutally think he's seriously wondering why he was banned or trying to appeal it.

I thought the only funny part about the whole situation were his statements and the pictures of him doing it.

Originally posted by DavidHasselhoff
                Oh yeh and ghost, i think ur a bit of a f4g for having a pink crosshair, no offence
                Thats classic.

Comment

damn.....that was idiotic.....

I really hate people doing that...just play the game like it sopose to be played damn it....

Comment

Originally posted by NorskSoldat
                    I love the part where one of the player, at the opposite team, says something about : David Hasselhoff is bad actor.. And this David Hasselhoff player goes comepletly nuts, and TK´s he "clan" friend for saying it... LOL.. And the pic of it.. C4´s the j-10, and than runs away... Followed by: Thats it, hes dead.. LOL..

What a guy... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                    David Hasselhoff at his finest. :laugh:

Comment

Imagine he gets caught coming out of someones house with a stripey top, eye mask thingy and a bag over his shoulder with "swag" on it. "Stealing? Me? No,No, not me! Proove it!" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
                      Nice post mate!

Comment

*SirDavidHasselhoff: Who, me???.. I didnt tK anyone"... :laugh: :laugh:

*SirDavidHasselhoff: U insulted the Hoff. .Thats it.. U r dead.

Comment

Holy crap, that's funny sh*t. Just to not confuse, I'm pretty sure that's not a Sir. member lol Where's the red shorts and the little floaty buoy?!

Comment

W_Parmenter, posting that video is a serious violation of the Geneva Conventions.

Comment

Strewth i cant wait til i next play with this drongo! im gonna potato-sack his face til he cant even stand the sight of fries or chips!

Comment

Working...
                              X