Bf2 Hack Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 Hack Video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Is this crazy or what. You can download these hacks from a certain website which I will not name. These hacks are completly invisible to everyone else and they wont see them plus there guarenteed punkbuster proof. This is also how you get on the big building in Karkand that everyone is asking about.

BTW I dont hack and i only have 32,000pts.

Re: Bf2 Hack Video

This has been posted too many times before. Search forums before you start making a new thread about something thats already been posted.
    (wasnt this video/hack done on single player)

Comment

It may be hacking but I admit it does look kinda neat. Don't get me wrong I don't support hacking, but firing off hundreds of AT missles does look neat. I also think this is single player, so it could even be a mod.

Comment

^^ what he said...USE THE SEARCH BUTTON IT IS UR GOD!

Comment

No it's not single player look at the names.

What should i search for?

Offtopic: how do i find the posts that I made and replied too?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawkPilot73
            ^^ what he said...USE THE SEARCH BUTTON IT IS UR GOD!
            I didn't say that

EDIT: To find posts you've made click your name, and click "Find more posts."

Comment

Dude, don't believe everything you read and see...
              That movie was made on a single player server, with changed bot names...

The things you see are not possible on multiplayer, except when you run the server...

Comment

The victims' behavior is obviously that of bots. You don't see any bunny-hopping or insta-proning do you? No? Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000sDigitalBoy
                  The victims' behavior is obviously that of bots. You don't see any bunny-hopping or insta-proning do you? No? Didn't think so.
                  yep...right on the dot, and they used a random name changer.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000sDigitalBoy
                    You bring up a very good observation. Also, there doesn't seem to be any messages in the chat that have over fifty exclamation marks, when someone says "omg you f'ing hacker noob!!!!!!!11111oneoneone."

Comment

Working...
                    X