how do I get promoted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I get promoted?

my white bar is full but I'm still a private and I'm not getting promoted to private first class

is there anything I need to do to get promoted? like single player missions?

Re: how do I get promoted?

no u need to wait about an hour or two because the stats take a while to load up

Comment

NO, it just takes time to regester sometimes.

Comment

Ya the server is usually very slow on the weekends. Try it again in a few hours...

Comment

thanks guys

you can have my cookies now but I have another question

it's been almost 8 hours since I posted it and I'm still a private and the white bar is full...

do I still get experience "points" if I play? or do I need to wait until it becomes new after promotion?

Comment

when u were playing in a server...and u killed someone or healed someone or did something to get a point...did u see something popup in the top right corner of ur screen saying that u got promoted? if not..then u havent been promoted prob

Comment

You get recommended for promotion when you reach the required amount, BUT you don't actually get promoted until some random, relatively short period later. I've had to wait a couple of days on occasion for the promotion to go through.

Comment

Working...
              X