Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idee for using the Laser pointer - Can that be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idee for using the Laser pointer - Can that be done?

Hi Modders,

as xyou know, EA/Dice has a Laser pointer in the BF2 Vanilla, that isn`t activatet, because it doesn`t work. Some Mods, like MaW use it as a biocular. I think about it and ask myself... is there a better use?

Here is my idea:
    is it posible to combine the Laser Pointer with the Comanders Map?

For example: A squadleader use the LP and look at a enamy flag. With the left Klick on the mouse he order a Arti hit at the place the Laser point. The Comander see that on his Map and let the Arti bomb.
    If the Commander use the Laser Pointer, it hase to be the same like order a Arti Attack.

This is my Idee... it makes the Commander and Squadleaders more flexible in a fight, so they can Order Arti without there Command Maps.

I realy have no Idee of coding so I leave my Idea in your hands and hope, someone pick it up and make it true... if i hear it, I will have a look onit

Re: Idee for using the Laser pointer - Can that be done?

Originally posted by Gorg
    Hi Modders,

For example: A squadleader use the LP and look at a enamy flag. With the left Klick on the mouse he order a Arti hit at the place the Laser point. The Comander see that on his Map and let the Arti bomb.
    If the Commander use the Laser Pointer, it hase to be the same like order a Arti Attack.
    this is already kinda possible using the alternate commo rose... so i cant see why it couldnt be instigated... however laser targeters are normally for airborne dropped ordanance - not artillery

Comment

Re: Idee for using the Laser pointer - Can that be done?

when your squad leader.... press t and select what you want.......

Comment

Working...
      X