stat padders caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stat padders caught

ok so i was playing on a 24/7 wake island server today and i just keep seeing this guy knifing another guy from his clan rapidly so i decided to find them on my minimap and take a screen shot get all 3 of there in game names and then post it so their names they had were

EDFdeltahttp://bf2s.com/player/EDFdelta/-HIS STATS
    EDF playerrrrrrr [this guy was a private so i cant pull up his stats]
    EDF TaishiCi-EDF- http://bf2s.com/player/61446955/
    - HIS STATS
    and the clan website that they belong to is www.edf-squad.com

here is a screen shot of em

...how do i report them to EA? or could someone do it for me please

Re: stat padders caught

Post a SS of all 3 of them actually padding otherwise BF2RS won't do ****.

Comment

If only you read the stickies at the top of this forum...

Comment

Originally posted by teh_pwner_of_noobs
        If only you read the stickies at the top of this forum...

No kidding, im SO FECKING SICK of seeing the same useless threads over, and over again......i come here daily to read up on the good stuff, and all i see are these tards posts, im sorry for calling someone a tard, but JEEZUZ, come one already, someone, have a spark of insight and see if possibly, just possibly someone encountered the same issue as you AND SEARCH FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've caught some padders a few days ago, with screenies and all that.. ya bastarrrrrrddssss hahahahaha

man, the guy has 3 posts - he caught padders, he wanted to let all know and chose a General Chatter - he's new, can't go heavy on him for not searching the entire forum! Be nice, love and peace my friends... love and peace =)

Comment

Don't you think it's a little bit sad to make such a hassle about something so stupid? You know, they only f*ck it up for themselves, don't act as if it is a life threatening situation..

Comment

Stop posting this crap, nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerunk
                And I don't care about you posting to tell others to stop posting that and I bet you don't care that I don't....... care... erm... /me go confused :laugh: -yeh, you don't care that I'm posting to say that you don't care about me posting that............... ugh, you get the picture!

It's late and I'm still DJing and no one is taking over and I wanna go sleep, or play some BF2!!! LOL argh...

Jokes mate

Comment

Yea, if you try searching (in any forum) there are usually an overabundance of topics on the same subject. It only takes a minute and it will save you from getting flamed half to death...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerunk
                    Actually, *I* care. I work damn hard for my stats, and the recognition that follows. I'm sure the folk like Blazin.uk and firestorm must get a bit pessid knowing that a fair few of the yuppies below them are only there because they padded in tanks or whatever.

I know I still get mad knowing that cpl_sua padded his way to above me in half the time, nothing but karkand for over 200 hours.. that, and he was caught for using an aimbot but PB wouldn't do anything about it. Don't believe me? He gets snagged one day, I go on the 24/7 karkand for a game, and then he joins, instaheadshot with mg36 from the hotel to square. Every time for about 16 deaths, then he gets called up for being caught (and as I was told, banned, but not the case) for hacking, then he gets booted. This was on an Xtra server btw, run by a company fyi so theres no gay clan preferencing going on. This guy was a genuine hack.

It ****es me off knowing scum like that is still around, and it ****es me off even more knowing that scum like that is ahead of me internationally BECAUSE he hacked.

To put things in perspective you tunnel-vision suffering dork answer me this: why is using drugs in the olympics banned?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                      Actually, *I* care. I work damn hard for my stats, and the recognition that follows. I'm sure the folk like Blazin.uk and firestorm must get a bit pessid knowing that a fair few of the yuppies below them are only there because they padded in tanks or whatever.

I know I still get mad knowing that cpl_sua padded his way to above me in half the time, nothing but karkand for over 200 hours.. that, and he was caught for using an aimbot but PB wouldn't do anything about it. Don't believe me? He gets snagged one day, I go on the 24/7 karkand for a game, and then he joins, instaheadshot with mg36 from the hotel to square. Every time for about 16 deaths, then he gets called up for being caught (and as I was told, banned, but not the case) for hacking, then he gets booted. This was on an Xtra server btw, run by a company fyi so theres no gay clan preferencing going on. This guy was a genuine hack.

It ****es me off knowing scum like that is still around, and it ****es me off even more knowing that scum like that is ahead of me internationally BECAUSE he hacked.

To put things in perspective you tunnel-vision suffering dork answer me this: why is using drugs in the olympics banned?

Ummm lighten up. :cry: This is not the olympics its a VIDEO GAME I dont see why stats in this game are so damn important to anyone. Who in the hell are you trying to impress? Someone you'll never meet online? Sheesh its not like you win a prize for being the best. Yes it sucks that the guy cheated but get over it already. You should be happy knowing that you earned your stats like the majority of the people playing this game having fun doing it. Having fun while playing is much more important than any stat and if you are taking stats that seriously then perhaps this game is no longer fun you??? Just a guess!

Comment

His cheating cheapens my effort. Like cheating in an exam bro, its not acceptable anywhere.

If someone hacked your account would you have a cry about that?

Comment

Doesn't matter if it's video game or not. I work hard to get where I am - and it ****es me off as well because some **** faced **** twat is ahead of me because he hacks. I care. YES it IS a video game - I know that but that is not the case! I CARE for stats! For many reasons! I bought the ****ing game and I want to enjoy it to it's fullest!

Have a nice day

Comment

Thanks for posting the screenies but you really should have read the stickies.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                              His cheating cheapens my effort. Like cheating in an exam bro, its not acceptable anywhere.

If someone hacked your account would you have a cry about that?

It only cheapens your effort if you let it bother you. As long as you know you get yours the honest way you can feel good about your stats. And yes I know its not acceptable anywhere...only thing is ...on some exams you are competeing for a grade ie....curve....but in this game there is no prize at the end of the day so why worry about it?

Comment

Working...
                              X