Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Look at the top ten now lol

Originally posted by annihilate.m4
    lol, im not asking how to do it cause ive already seen it done and know how its done. They guy was stupid enough to ask me if i would like to join in.
    oh my bad i just didnt want to see a fellow tbf2 memebr get banned lol

Comment

Wow, well, what a waste. One of those guys, HuuFlungDung, has over 200 hours played. Guess he's not bothered if his stat's are reset.

This is just wasting peoples time, EA's time, DICE's time, the admins time, etc. It isn't funny, it isn't clever. What's the point?

Comment

If a Top Ten List gets hacked and no one cares about the Top Ten, does it still matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
          What's the point?
          the point *maybe* is to show how ridiculous the ranking system is; i.e., just by having your own server and knowing the exploit, you can easily get to the top.

Comment

This has been about for a week and EA has done nothing which tells me all they are doing is working on 2142. Just like they did for battlefront they released a beta with bugs and then a few months later they released battlefront 2. Time splitters FP had bugs but a patch wasn't released for months. Honestly EA doesn't care about stats or games. If it looks like it works it hits the market end of story.

The only way to get thier attention is if you turn off thier electricity and say you've been hacked. I bet you jobs open up pretty quick and better support comes.

Yes it's a hack. It's not stat padding it's just a plain ole hack.

Comment

preston according to bf2 leaderboard averages 45000 points a minute

Comment

http://abdul289.tripod.com/

Apparently, this is how it's done. Don't know if it's correct though.

Comment

Originally posted by pever
                  preston according to bf2 leaderboard averages 45000 points a minute
                  lmao, pure skill there.

Comment

Why does anyone care about this. Most of the people in the top whatever have padded to some extent. If it does not effect you personally, then why so much concern; are you losing sleep? Worry about your own game and let EA do whatever they want to these clowns.

Comment

Working...
                    X