Flying on wake (Chopper&Aviator)STINGER LOCATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying on wake (Chopper&Aviator)STINGER LOCATION

Chopper:The biggest trouble for choppers is the planes.But if you know that it's a plane you can just fly to side.Much bigger trouble after enemy choppers are stinger sites.If you want to know is someone in the stinger sites press M for MAP.There is 5 stinger sites on the island and 2 on the carrier.
    Island Stingers sites are located 2 at the tops (beach), 2 at the middle and 1 at the chinas airstrip.
    Carrier Stinger sites are located 1 at the top of the boat exit and the other one near the satelite (middle of the carrier)
    IF you want to know is there someone in the stinger site press M for Map and if there is someone in the stinger site the map doesn't show that stinger, but if there is somone inside then the map shows the stinger site.

Re: Flying on wake (Chopper&Aviator)STINGER LOCATION

I know, USS ESSEX is annoying I fly alot on Wake, Wake is one of my favorite maps, bassically I don't go near the carrier, because its not really fair if you keep bombing their jets etc, I like flying and dogfighting in the jets, very very fun, Stingers are more avoidable, just fly straight up, but then you know what Stinger it is, then cannon the person on it.

Comment

but when you're trying to kill uss essex shoot with plane minigun and use flares as your're flying at him

Comment

Stingers on wake = Same place as Bofors in '42...

Comment

Dude...Killing the stingers/essex guns are so much fun...

Comment

Originally posted by ain-est
            Chopper:The biggest trouble for choppers is the planes.But if you know that it's a plane you can just fly to side.Much bigger trouble after enemy choppers are stinger sites.If you want to know is someone in the stinger sites press M for MAP.There is 5 stinger sites on the island and 2 on the carrier.
            Island Stingers sites are located 2 at the tops (beach), 2 at the middle and 1 at the chinas airstrip.
            Carrier Stinger sites are located 1 at the top of the boat exit and the other one near the satelite (middle of the carrier)
            IF you want to know is there someone in the stinger site press M for Map and if there is someone in the stinger site the map doesn't show that stinger, but if there is somone inside then the map shows the stinger site.
            I never thought about how to see from the mini map if someone was on the stinger. Good point.

Comment

Working...
            X