Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lay down some orders!

Hey!
    I notice that people want to be squadleader and lead the squad but instead they get lazy and don't even lay down some orders. I think they should give orders so other squad mates know where he wants to go.

It sort of irritates me to see this since i notice when people do lay down orders more squad mates follow the orders since you stand a better chance capping the flag when your with a full squad all together than alone!

It also still irritates me to see so many lonewolfs. FFs join a squad, this is a team game. You win more when there is more teamplay.

Check this if you haven't already: http://www.ea.com/official/battlefie...p?src=prima_02

oh and people that purely play for stats and not for map victory: **** Off!
    (go play some damn mmorpg!)

Re: Lay down some orders!

The Key is finding a good server once you do find one youll never have to leave.

PM'd you btw.

Comment

yeah i think i have a few good servers but most of the time it's still crap and no tp whatsoever.. Know a few good ones ? (need European servers).

Used to play on TG (tactical gamer) but that one is west coast usa meaning i here in holland have a bad ping (+150). Next to that when the server finally fills up i get kicked cuz i'm not a paying member and can't rejoin for hours!

Comment

I PM'd uou a link to some UK servers i think, great servers in my opinion, I dont really play on any others.

Comment

could you guys pm me as well? I never really have too much of a problem but would like to see more teamwork.

Comment

Working...
          X