Exploit going on right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploit going on right now

I decided to join the server and u should see it. There is about 10 people and every one of them is stat padding. And they are doing the commander exploit .i was banned for saying it was agaisnt the ROE. Its going on right now. They showed how to do the exploit and everything.

Re: Exploit going on right now

Get screenshots and report them.

Comment

Yeah i came in when they where in the middle of the act and was banned. Someone try and get screenshots.
      BTW the name of the server is New Ranked Server

Comment

I went in, killed myself and took some shots. Then I spawned where they all were. Got many shots of the scores screen. Them doing the padding. 2 groups at once padding. Then just to **** them off, I told them thanks for the great pics.
        I then shot a few of them, so they couldn't pad for a few minutes. And just as they were coming for me to try to trap me into it, I quit. Will be reporting them shortly.

Comment

Good job men :salute:

Comment

awsome, I hope they hurt like getting stuffed in the butt :P

Comment

Yup good job , now let them pay the price for their actions

Comment

Ok, this may be a rediculous question but I'm kinda new to the terminology.. what exactly is stat padding? What are the players on this server doing specifically? just curious.

Thanks,
                Gopher

Comment

Thats it guys for a possey and take down the bad guys. Lets string them up by thier B**ls on the nearest tree.

Some interesting info while Im here, you cant run an infantry only server but no one can make anyone use the armor and air craft. I was on a server the other night and no one was using the armor on either side, so I asked if it was an infantry only server, since I didnt want to get my stats reset. A player said no but no one was using any armor on either team. Seems pretty weird to play Karkand with no armor. That lasted for about 10 minutes and some one joined the server and asked the same question that I did. When they were told no they started using an APC. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. The weird part was that no one actually said "hey lets do infantry only" there just wasnt any armor being used. Then when someone wanted to use it they did, so did everyone else.
                  That just proves that we need some new game types, the same old kill or be killed is a little stale. Maybe a death match game, where you get one life and thats all. Oh well Maybe one day. . . . . . .Red

Comment

And another lot for the ever growing pile of stat padders that people assume will get caught and have their stats reset. When will people learn.

Comment

Working...
                    X