Elders scroll IV: oblivion slow ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elders scroll IV: oblivion slow ?

Sigh..... bought this game seemed cool but in certain areas it just drops down to 30 fps and below on every system setting, i've got the same in fear, exactly the same at one moment it goes through the roof with 200 fps and the other it's 30 fps....ive got this on all settings so either i put it on low or high it's still there.....

Yes, i've got all my system drivers up to date...and tried playing it without any OC...

please help i think my computer is taking a **** now.. specs in signature...

Re: Elders scroll IV: oblivion slow ?

Oblivion is VERY demanding. Most people are happy if they get 30 fps constant with it.

There are quite a few tweaks coming out, and tweakguides.com will probably have a nice guide once his site is back up.

Anywho, here's a thread with some nice tweaks... I think the grass one is really good. http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66785

Comment

Originally posted by knghtwhosaysni
      Oblivion is VERY demanding. Most people are happy if they get 30 fps constant with it.

There are quite a few tweaks coming out, and tweakguides.com will probably have a nice guide once his site is back up.

Anywho, here's a thread with some nice tweaks... I think the grass one is really good. http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66785
      sigh, it ****es me off its just the fact that on all settings the fps doesnt change one bit, really, i went to 640x something resolutions with all on low and it still framerate dropped.... i cant be bothered with 30 fps....

thnx for the help mate, im gonna return that game tomorrow...

Comment

Oblivion is extremely demanding and has been dropping even the highest end computers to their knees.I'm not suprised that yours didn't do too well.

Comment

Working...
        X