Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Fi

I'm planing to buy one.

Does anyone have experience with it? Does it woth it?

Re: X-Fi

Got the cheapo one X-FI Extreme Music since the very first day and I love it.. I run BF2 on Ultrahigh setting and I really like it. Before I had a regular Audigy 2 which it was great as well but I did notice more quality. Sounds are close to perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by luckysniper
      I'm planing to buy one.

Does anyone have experience with it? Does it woth it?
      If you don't have good speakers then don't bother with it. If you do have good speakers then by all mean pick one up.

Comment

Can you explain me in a few words why X-Fi is soo good??! I was planning to buy an Audigy2 ZS ...

(I use big Technics RP-F500 headphones)

Comment

I upgraded from an Audigy 2 ZS to the cheapest of the X-Fi cards (Xtreme Music). I have a fairly good set of speakers, Logitech 5300s, but I generally play with headphones. I have noticed some improvements in the 3d surround with those, as well as overall clarity of the sound in BF2. This did seem to come with a bit of a performance hit but nothing major. By far the biggest different I have noticed in the card overall is in listening to mp3s with itunes or winamp.

The times I have played games with my surround sound I have noticed more of an upgrade in games, but havent done that enough to give an accurate review.

Comment

I love my X-Fi...I went from high on my Audigy 1 to Ultra-high and X-Fi mode with no performance hit whatsoever.

I can hear tons of new sounds now.

Made my headphones sound super sweet.

Comment

what is the best to worst in the X-Fi series?

Comment

Working...
              X