• Show
Clear All

• Gaming Pc

can anybody tell me about a pc that is about 500-700 dollars and has
    amd Athlon 64 3000
    nvidia 6600gt or 6800gt
    about 1000 ram to 1.500 ram
    and eveything else doesnt matter that much, just cheap
    all in one pc. not running around buying parts and stuff, all in one, or just a good pc companie thats cheap?
    thx in advance

Re: Gaming Pc

Hell yea, that is cheap.

Comment

Probably not going to happen.

Comment

Hmm, in USD heres the approximate breakdown:
        CPU: s939 A64 3000+ about 155 bucks
        MOBO: At cheapest, about 65 bucks for s939, nforce 4 with PCI-e
        Memory: 1 stick of 1gb ram is about 100 bucks, 2x512mb sticks start at about 85 (on sale)
        HD: ANywhere, from like 50-1,200 bucks (i would go for the cheaper end, as no regular computers could use the best hds, as they use SCSI connections) So i'll just say about 60 bucks for a reletively good one
        SOund card: integrated
        VId Card: 6600GT, is about 125 bucks
        6800GT is about 250 bucks
        Case with PSU: IS at least 35 bucks after shipping costs (you better replace the psu though, cases with psus suck, but they are cheap)
        I expect you have all the rest, monitor, i/o devices, speakers, etc.
        Now, that all comes down to (drumroll): about 525 USD
        Now, with only 1x1gb stick, and a 6800GT, it comes t (drumroll again): 665 USD

Now, you're gonna have a crappy, case, PSU, and mobo. Integrated sound is OK, so it's definetly posssible if you already have parts like a monitor, cause a god LCD monitor is going for over 150 bucks.

OH, and tell me if i forgot any important parts. And my prices may be a BIT off, but that's approximate, and i only included shipping costs for the case, so add like 20 bucks to the total price or so.

Comment

it doesnt have to be that, i was just giving some ideas of what i sortof need, anyway thanks, doesnt matter anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
            Hmm, in USD heres the approximate breakdown:
            CPU: s939 A64 3000+ about 155 bucks
            MOBO: At cheapest, about 65 bucks for s939, nforce 4 with PCI-e
            Memory: 1 stick of 1gb ram is about 100 bucks, 2x512mb sticks start at about 85 (on sale)
            HD: ANywhere, from like 50-1,200 bucks (i would go for the cheaper end, as no regular computers could use the best hds, as they use SCSI connections) So i'll just say about 60 bucks for a reletively good one
            SOund card: integrated
            VId Card: 6600GT, is about 125 bucks
            6800GT is about 250 bucks
            Case with PSU: IS at least 35 bucks after shipping costs (you better replace the psu though, cases with psus suck, but they are cheap)
            I expect you have all the rest, monitor, i/o devices, speakers, etc.
            Now, that all comes down to (drumroll): about 525 USD
            Now, with only 1x1gb stick, and a 6800GT, it comes t (drumroll again): 665 USD

Now, you're gonna have a crappy, case, PSU, and mobo. Integrated sound is OK, so it's definetly posssible if you already have parts like a monitor, cause a god LCD monitor is going for over 150 bucks.

OH, and tell me if i forgot any important parts. And my prices may be a BIT off, but that's approximate, and i only included shipping costs for the case, so add like 20 bucks to the total price or so.

He said not buying the peices individually though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripstein
              it doesnt have to be that, i was just giving some ideas of what i sortof need, anyway thanks, doesnt matter anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
                He said not buying the peices individually though.
                Oh, an all in one pc, as in pre built, that might be hard to find. Especially since when you buy a comp from somewhere, they auto give you like speakers, and etc.

Comment

ya a pre-built pc, it doesnt have to be good.Just so after a month or so i could upgrade it. so lets say i buy a pc that has an amd 64 3000 512 ram a crap video card and some other crap stuff, then after a while i could save my money then buy a better video card more ram and more stuff that needs to be upgraded.

Comment

www.cyberpowerinc.com
                    That's where I'm getting my computer from.
                    Anyone had any experience with this site?

Comment

just push 300 more and get at least decent one for 1000
                      700 pre-built comp is not that worth it

Comment

Working...
                      X