Should I get the X52?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I get the X52?

Okay guys, I'm torn. I have the Siatek Cyborg 3D w/Force Feedback right now and its been faithful to me and hasn't failed me (I haven't been shot down by a plane or AA in probably about 2 months). However I'm looking at the X52 and that thing looks schweet. I don't care about cost because I work for Best Buy and I get below retail anyways, so ignore the price. Do you think I should get it?

X52:
    Buy Saitek X52 Flight Control System with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Re: Should I get the X52?

I would go for it man. It is my dream joystick for now!

Comment

OMG someone replied?! lol, only took 45 minutes :-p

Comment

mouse + keyboard ftw

Comment

Good lord, if I had the space and a decent PC (Not to mention $100) I'd buy it. Games are leaving me behind, BF2 will be my last high-end FPS purchace for a while. I'm gunna go get Rome: Total War - Barbarian Invasion now. I hope they fixed the sh!tty ass multiplay.

Comment

Originally posted by shaun1
            mouse + keyboard ftw
            Trust me when I say your mouse and keyboard doesn't stand a chance against my joystick.

Comment

Too big too bulky. If you have the room by all means. I had a similar 2 piece setup and didnt like it.

Comment

Yeah i think you should go for it, looks a beast

And Thunderbolt, your signature (Steam One) Is Hilarious !

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
                  Trust me when I say your mouse and keyboard doesn't stand a chance against my joystick.
                  You dont stand a chance against me though. You must have been going up against some weak pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by colony
                    You dont stand a chance against me though. You must have been going up against some weak pilots.
                    fight!fight!fight!

lol seriously i would get it, but only becuase i like my fsims, i wouldnt buy it just for BF2

Comment

I decided after a while not to get it. I really don't play that many flight sims and I already have a joystick that works nicely. But I did get the Siatek Eclipse keyboard, and I must say, it is very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
                        I decided after a while not to get it. I really don't play that many flight sims and I already have a joystick that works nicely. But I did get the Siatek Eclipse keyboard, and I must say, it is very nice!
                        I got the gamers keyboard right before the eclipse came out. Doh!
                        Anyways...I was thinking about getting that wireless saitek joystick instead of the x52...I just dont really need it.

Comment

Its really cool to use, we have one hooked up to a Sony Viao at work and it is fun, but I can't fathom spending even the price with my discount on a joystick, especially when I don't play that many flight sims.

If you play flight sims, go for it! Awesome setup! But otherwise meh....

Comment

I have it and I love it. I payed 109 for it.

Comment

Working...
                            X