As newbie as they come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As newbie as they come...

Hello all. I stumbled upon this site while browsing online. I recently purchased BF2, and so far I love it. I used to be heavy into console gaming, so this is my first real PC gaming experience.

Now being that I am such a newb, I have to ask a stupid question. Can a headset be used to communicate with other people in the game? If so how do I go about setting it up? I'm lost. Sorry, told you all I was green.

As newbie as they come...

Hello all. I stumbled upon this site while browsing online. I recently purchased BF2, and so far I love it. I used to be heavy into console gaming, so this is my first real PC gaming experience.

Now being that I am such a newb, I have to ask a stupid question. Can a headset be used to communicate with other people in the game? If so how do I go about setting it up? I'm lost. Sorry, told you all I was green.

Comment

Re: As newbie as they come...

yes.. just plug it in..n it should be set to go.. u may need to go to ur options menu in bf2 to configure it if ppl can't hear u.. but thats bout it..

Comment

yes.. just plug it in..n it should be set to go.. u may need to go to ur options menu in bf2 to configure it if ppl can't hear u.. but thats bout it..

Comment

Welcome to TotalBF2 :hi:

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
            X