Video or Sound??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video or Sound??????

game info recognizes video and sound car, but beside drivers has an "i" icon, but i downloaded latest drivers, and i currently have gf4 mx-440-se 8X AGP video card, and i have supported sound i know, but i cant find onfo on my video card to say it does or doesnt support that 1.4 shader, do i need a new vid. card or...........maybe sound drivers?? i updated both just today, but game starts with battlefield 2 screen then goes black like it will load, then it shuts down, back to desktop, yes i have the CPU and memory to hold the game no problem, has to be sound or video or drivers..

thnx for the help guys.

Re: Video or Sound??????

I'm pretty sure the gf4 mx series won't run BF2. Looks like you'll need a new card.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman
      I'm pretty sure the gf4 mx series won't run BF2. Looks like you'll need a new card.
      thnx, i guess i will try another video card, would be nice if they specified the shader crap, even on the nvidia site i found nothing, guess i will try my other cards til it works, if anybody has a budgest card that works let me know please.

thnx, guys, jim

Comment

i know the nvidia geforce 5200,5500 run the game on low as i have a 5500 not for long and there about 100 AUD or about 60-70 USD i think

Comment

Get an ATI Radeon 9550 256MB/pro (but the pro is only 128MB) or 9800 pro 256 MB, they are good, i got my 9550 256MB for $120 AUD, so thats about $60-$70 USD. They are quicker than the 5700's and OC better too. I play with all on high, except geometry on med, dynamic shadows and dynamic light on low, 2x AA and filtering on low. I dont get any lag, and its only slightly OC'ed...

Comment

Originally posted by Blak_Pheonix_MB
            Get a 9550 or 9800, they are good, i got my 9550 256MB for $120 AUD, so thats about $60-$70. They are quicker than the 5700's and OC better too. I play weith all on high, except Geometry on med, Dynamic shadows and light on low, 2x AA and filtering on low. I dont get any lag, and its only slightly OC'ed...
            lol "everything" on high except 5 things... nice

Comment

hehe.. sounds better than just saying the things on high...

Comment

is the radeon 9250 256MB supported, i found a sweet deal on one of those, if not could somebody link me to to card that is supported for a decent price.

Comment

is the radeon 9250 256MB supported, i found a sweet deal on one of those, if not could somebody link me to to card that is supported for a decent price.

Comment

Get the 9800 Pro, they are good, or f their a bit to expensive the 9550 256Mb is good, i have one.

In AUD the 9550 is $100, so that would be about $40-$50 USD, i think, and the 9800 Pro is about $160 AUD, so thats what.. about $70-$80.

Comment

Get the 9800 Pro, they are good, or f their a bit to expensive the 9550 256Mb is good, i have one.

In AUD the 9550 is $100, so that would be about $40-$50 USD, i think, and the 9800 Pro is about $160 AUD, so thats what.. about $70-$80.

Comment

Working...
                      X