OC'ing mr9800PRO 256MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OC'ing mr9800PRO 256MB

Using ATiTool, I did two OC's. And got a max of 475.88/384.75. I ran 3dMark05 and got a score of 3680. What do you think I'll get if I just do max memory? 351.00/405.00? Would you balance everything out or have higher memory? I'll run 3dMark05 later to see what max memory does for me. Thanks.

Re: OC'ing mr9800PRO 256MB

I had a 9800SE (Sucky Edition) that was soft modded to open the other pipes. I used ATiTool also and wish I had the damn 3DMarks for you, I just erased them all last night. I remember getting my best scores when I'd find max core then I'd bump it down a bit, from max, and then run max mem. Combined I did the best.

Comment

Originally posted by lcplsickoll
      I had a 9800SE (Sucky Edition) that was soft modded to open the other pipes. I used ATiTool also and wish I had the damn 3DMarks for you, I just erased them all last night. I remember getting my best scores when I'd find max core then I'd bump it down a bit, from max, and then run max mem. Combined I did the best.
      Your right! Max memory only gave me a score of 3112. Highest was 3680 with both maxed out.

Comment

What core do you have? It could be flashed to an 9800XT

Comment

Originally posted by Noni
          What core do you have? It could be flashed to an 9800XT
          I have read alot on unlocking extra pipes w/ my mr9800. How do I find out on the core? And what does it mean to "flash" (bios, etc.)?

Comment

alrite

the BIOS is basically what your computer reads to see the idenity of your card. If you "FLASH" meaning to change the bios to an 9800XT, then you have an 9800XT.

Of course sometimes the performance might not be EXACTLY like that.

Go and get everest. Check there.

Should be something like "R3**"

Comment

Working...
            X