Razor Mouses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razor Mouses

I thinking of getting the new razor copperhead mouses, amy thoughts? I don't like the shape of the MX518 so the G5 and G7 im not considering.

Does anyone have a copperhead and what do you think? Should i buy?

Thanks

Re: Razor Mouses

I bought one and returned it. I like my MS optical more.

Comment

I have two. They were a hastle to set up, but blow ANY mouse out of the water . . . and I USED to be a Logitech fanboy . . .

If you decide to get one, go to the "Razer blueprints" site and read their forum. Very informative incase of problems etc.

Comment

Ok, i've posted this much too many times, in case this comes up, logitech and razer use the exact same technology. Logitech probably owns Razer. How do i know, i went to china and my cousin there had a dual optical sensor mouse. it said logitech on the mouse, but on the USB, it had Razer all over it. That's also why the Razer Diamondback has 1600dpi sensor just like the MX-518. And the G5/G7 have 2000dpi sensor just like the Razer Copperhead.

Comment

I've got a Razor Diamondback Plasma edition 1600DPI, and although i cannot comment on the logitech MX series as i have never used one i have no complaints about the Razor mouse.

Just go with your gut instinct. There is no doubt tho, which ever option you go for you will notice an improvement.

Comment

Nowadays its prolly more your preference that ought to decide what mouse you use..
            I reckon the differences between the high end mice today is so minute that your reflexes cant distinguish between the sensitivity in them.
            That being said Ive got almost every high end mouse there is and I prefer the Razer mice
            I use the Razer Diamondback now, upgraded from Viper when it came out and I love it.
            The Logitech ones are good but the Razer ones fit me better; I find that theyre easier to play with although this would prolly not be the case for most ppl seeing as they need some getting used to.
            My old favourite was the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 which would prolly be the mouse i'd still be using if it weren't for the Razer ones.
            Im upgrading to Copperhead soon so any feedback on that particular mouse would be appreciated.

Comment

I have a cheapy logitech mouse and i still come up top most times on servers.

go for the RAZER, there so cool lookin

Comment

I like logitech, but thats me. I have an MX1000 laser mouse and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfKhaos
                  I like logitech, but thats me. I have an MX1000 laser mouse and love it.
                  Agreed.

Comment

Razer copperhead, G5 and G7 have the same laser sensor tech. My uncle had an old logitech dual optical sensor mouse, but on the usb it had razer on it, trust me, they all have 2000dpi laser sensors. They only have a difference in prrofile, the Razer mouses are lower, longer sleeker profile, while Logitech has a taller, shorter (in length) profile. The G7 is wireless, but it's better to get the wired ones, less lag and costs over 30 bucks less.

Comment

I like how that new Saitek gamers mouse looks. And it is also very cheap (30 bucks).

Comment

Originally posted by Snake101
                        I like how that new Saitek gamers mouse looks. And it is also very cheap (30 bucks).
                        I must agree, it looks SWEET , but it's still using 1600dpi (the same 1600dpi that the older diamondback and MX-518 use) But still, 30 bucks for that thing is SWEET.

Comment

the only good mouse SHAPE ever was the razer boomslang, now they gone and ****ed it up with thier new mice, the boomslang was made for someone with long fingers that uses thier hand to control thier mouse, every other mouse is designed for the fingertips which causes strain and and removes control. honestly if i could stand keeping a ball mouse clean i would switch back. logitech makes such crap.

Comment

Working...
                          X