need help on deciding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on deciding

Im now getting into PC gaming for the reason of BF2 and i need to know a comp to buy i was thinking of a alienware with upgraded parts but lots of ppl have told its a rip off so whats yalls ideas i have a limit of about 1250

Re: need help on deciding

Build your own. Or find someone to build you one. I'm sure many people on this forum, including me, would be gald build you one for a small fee.

Comment

Build your own. Or find someone to build you one for your own personal specs.

Comment

Thread moved to Hardware forum.

Comment

I have to echo what the jimmy and GW said: " Build your own, or have a friend build it"
          You'll get alot more for your money that way. Allienware makes a good machine, but you'll pay out the A.. for it.

Comment

just buy all the parts from newegg and ship them to me, ill build it for $50, mail it back next day, and you will still have paid less then you would with alienware

Comment

Do your homework online, post on forums and get something in your budget. Then when you got your list bring it to a local computer shop, not bestbuy or curcuit city, just a local shop who can order pretty much anything. Have them bring it in and build it, this way if anything gets fried during assembly they are responsible and you wont' have to wait 4 weeks to get new gear.

I build my own but when my buddy's buy new ones I spec it for them and then get the local shop to get it in and build it. Most places will match what tiger or new egg, and NCIX offer as best price.

Comment

Working...
              X