Pci Apg? 5200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pci Apg? 5200

Ok i need to know what the Nvidia Geforce Fx 5200 uses, an APG or a PCI slot?

Re: Pci Apg? 5200

is it that hard to find out...? come on man, use google or something.

Comment

AGP slot card

Comment

ok thanks.

I have a pci slot, what cards that run bf2 can use a PCI slot?

Any under $100 ?

And, is there anyway to buy a different slot?

Comment

Nice double thread, pooter.

Comment

Originally posted by skleg
            Nice double thread, pooter.
            As you can see, more people come here and i can get answers alot faster. Wich i need.

Comment

Good luck on a pci card running BF2. Dont think its possible. Need new motherboard for the AGP slots. Video card under a 100 bucks that will run BF2decent..... LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Got Your Back
                Good luck on a pci card running BF2. Dont think its possible. Need new motherboard for the AGP slots. Video card under a 100 bucks that will run BF2decent..... LMAO!!
                lol oh man my video game computer just got dissed, i guess i should go listen to emo and slit my rists because my life is over..

ok, well thanks for the help anywase...

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
                  ok thanks.

I have a pci slot, what cards that run bf2 can use a PCI slot?

Any under $100 ?

And, is there anyway to buy a different slot?
                  i use a PCI slotted 5200 geforce, made by PNY.....128mb(nasty eh?) it runs quite nicely on low......i rather save my money so i got this, anyways, its cheap now......

Comment

So, you can buy a 5200 for a pci slot?

Comment

Ok, i found this-

Newegg is proud to offer United States the best prices, fast shipping and top-rated customer service for Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics and more!

A nvidia 5700 for a PCI slot.

Looks good, but i've heard some things about a pci-e slot? are there different kinds of pci slots? and different cards work on different versions of the slot?

Comment

lol oh man my video game computer just got dissed, i guess i should go listen to emo and slit my rists because my life is over..

ok, well thanks for the help anywase...

Didn't mean nothing by that Alec. lol I was just saying that to really get the best quality play you need better. I had the 5200 agp card but had to run everything on low setting w/med textures. The FPS were crap. Trying to man a gun on the jeeps or tanks while they are hauling butt & actually hitting anything sucked. I got like 18 fps when I was going fast in a vehicle or aircraft. Alot of times I didn't even see where I was getting shot from. I just went & got the ATI X850Xt card. NICE!!! It's ON .. like Donkey Kong!!

Comment

Ok, i found this-

Newegg is proud to offer United States the best prices, fast shipping and top-rated customer service for Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics and more!

A nvidia 5700 for a PCI slot.

Looks good, but i've heard some things about a pci-e slot? are there different kinds of pci slots? and different cards work on different versions of the slot?

PCI-e and PCI are completely different. You would have PCI, not PCI-e.

You could always buy my card that is for sale if you have an AGP slot...

Comment

My friend has that Jaton (not the refurbished) and he runs the game fine on low with i think geometry's and something else on medium.

Comment

That card will work with your current setup, but don't expect anything spectacular. Low/Medium settings at best.

Comment

Working...
                              X