World's Greatest Gaming Mouse!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's Greatest Gaming Mouse!!!

I am going to buy a new gaming mouse and beeing an addicted BF2 player, i want to ask what the BF2 community think. I like the MX1000 and MX518.

I like wireless and leaning towards MX1000, but i heard lots of ppl are having lag and respose problems when ppl play fast response games like BF2. I DO NOT want lag.

A lot of people also rave about the MX 518 and its response and scanning times.

Bottom line, what one should i buy as either should suit me well. Thanks

Re: World's Greatest Gaming Mouse!!!

MX500 is awesome for me personally. If I get a new one again, which might happen soon, I'll get another one.

Comment

mx 518 its cheaper and better, and who cares about wireless i really dont see any benefit in a mouse or keyboard being wireless unless your desk is a cluster. the only problem i have with my mx510 is that the mouse buttons get dirty from my fingers so you need to wipe it with a tissue often.

Comment

Razer Copperhead with out a doubt. Should be coming out sometime soon. I am going to pick one up. http://www.razerzone.com

Comment

Originally posted by scottyk87
          Razer Copperhead with out a doubt. Should be coming out sometime soon. I am going to pick one up. http://www.razerzone.com
          i second that

Comment

I'd recommend Logitech MX518 Gaming mouse

Comment

I have a mx518 and it's great.

The only reccomendation I will make, however, is that you DO NOT get a wireless mouse! They arn't really responsive enough for gaming IMO.

Comment

I'm a MX1000 lover!

Comment

ive got the MX700 its a fantastic mouse takes some getting used to though

Comment

Ok, do you guys know that Razer and Logitech use the same tech for gaming mouses, they're probably merged or something. I saw my uncles old gaming optical mouse (he got it when they first came out) and it had 2 optical sensors and was from logitech, but on the usb plug it sad RAZER, they use the same tech, the MX518 is equal to the Diamondback, they just have a different profile, i prefer the diamondback because it feels better and it looks cooler. BUt i'm defintely going to have to get a Copperhead when it comes out, also Logitech came out with the G5 which is also going to equal the Copperhead, but i don't like the style, it don't got the cool lights on the side. And why the hell did Logitech make the G7, it's a wireless gaming mouse, that sux, you'd have to replace the batteries in the middle of the game, and it might not respond

Comment

My MX1000 is wireless and it has a built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery and charger cradle. There is an LED on the mouse that tells you the mouse battery level.

If it does happen to run low, a quick 15 minute charge gives you hours of mousing.

I'd NEVER buy a mouse that requires batteries again...

Comment

MX518. I love it I can go from infantry into a tank and speed up the responce from the mouse so I can move the turret fatset. Its the best mouse Ive EVER used. I like the feel alot better than the Razer ones

Comment

The MX518 is the best GAMING mouse with no doubt.

Comment

Used to have the MX1000, gave me a lot of little problems in certain games where precision was VITAL. (COD Clan matches and that sort) Sometimes it would be very accurate while sometime it seemed like it would jump a bit. Anyways, long story short, I bought the mx518 and I've been in love ever since. The 518 is 1600dpi which is great and you can easily find plenty of reviews for it on the internet. Razor is out with a mouse now that is 2000 dpi but I haven't seen any recent reviews for it yet. My roommate has the Razor 1600 dpi version it's no doubt a nice mouse, but the I prefer the feel of the Logitech. Good Luck with ur decision!

Comment

I am going to be purchasing a Saitek Gaming Mouse as soon as it comes out

Comment

Working...
                              X