Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Tech]Logitech MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse good or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tech]Logitech MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse good or no?

Re: [Tech]Logitech® MX™518 Gaming-Grade™ Optical Mouse good or no?

I just got one a few weeks ago and its the best, most comfortable mouse i've ever used. Very precise and the "on the fly" adjustability really comes in handy in this game.

Comment

thats a nice lookin mouse.

ive been using the same optical mouse from microsoft for years now haha, time for an upgrade. think ill check this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubermensch

ive been using the same optical mouse from microsoft for years now haha, time for an upgrade. think ill check this one out.

DO IT!! best mouse ever. soo comfortable.fits my hand like a glove. i honestly dont get much use out of the adjustable dpi settings. i just leave it on high and play. the extra buttons are great too. great mouse really recommend it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ubermensch

same thing here.
          ive been using my mouse for 5 years now and it still didnt break down. no problems what so ever but i really like this mx518 and i really want it so i think ill get it

Comment

I have a MX1000 and never had a better mouse.

Comment

It is good - some guy complimented me on my precision heli flying (it was a good day) and I was just like "its the 518 to blame "... get one. Hell, get 2.

Comment

I'd say get a razor dimamond back. Best mouse I have ever owned/used (most expensive too, lol). But, Its tough to find a store that carries the, , let alone has one left in stock.

I got mine at Best Buy. Other than my 50" "monitor" it was the best thing i ever bought there.

Comment

I just got the Logitech MX 1000 best mouse i have ever had, its more precise than my corded microsoft opitcal mouse i had!!!!

Comment

I have the mx510 and the best mouse I've used yet,fits your hand nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by -{DFA}-Brak710
                      I'd say get a razor dimamond back. Best mouse I have ever owned/used (most expensive too, lol). But, Its tough to find a store that carries the, , let alone has one left in stock.

I got mine at Best Buy. Other than my 50" "monitor" it was the best thing i ever bought there.
                      Yes I have a Razor Diamondback as well. But don't buy a mouse yet both razor and Logitech are about to release new mouse to the market. 2000 DPI lazor and a bunch of other cool features do a google on them. Razor copperhead and the G5 is the logitech one I think.

Comment

just ordered it, lookin forward to putting this badboy into action.

Comment

I think its better then the previous 2 POS mice I had from Razer. Its got the same DPI adjustment as the newest razer but is more comfortable and has more buttons. Definite upgrade to anything you currently own.

Comment

*Moved to client support, Hardware.

Comment

While there is no doubt that it is a nice mouse don't be fooled.
                              The most expensive mouse in the world won't make you a better gamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X