many ATI Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many ATI Questions

i just got me my self a Ati All in wonder 9800 pro. and im trying to figure out how this TV thing works. like how do i watch TV do i have to have cable or satilite to watch something??? and how do u turn this damn remote controll on to make it work

I have the exact same thing you do. to get the TV to work you have to screw in a coaxal cable to the coaxal jack on the back of your video card. To get the remote to work you have to plug the receiver into a USB port and it wouldnt hurt to install the drivers for everything that came on the disks either

Comment

what kind of settings do u run BF2 on? cause i put my stuff on medium and took like 5 min for the map to load and then it froze before i could get to the Spawn screen, i download the latest catylyst drivers i dont know whats going on.

Comment

I have mine on high/medium settings and 2x anti-aliasing

maps load fast for me but that punkbuster verification is what takes forever.

Comment

then WTF is wrong with my card. jesus christ i put evertyhing on low and still froze. HELP, i went to their website and download the catalyst driver with the controll center crap.

i got the 6.14 version i belive

Comment

I heard there was a problem with the new one...I always forget to upgrade my drivers to I have an old one...no...I do have 6.14 apparently...hmm...

its probably not your video card then, what are your full system specs?

Comment

AMD 64 3200
              512mb memory

well i did start it up then i was about to spawn and then it froze and i saw that i had about 75 fps. and i had everything on mediun. weird why does it just freeze up like that

Comment

ya....512 isnt that great to play the game on, but it shouldnt do anything like that.

Comment

There is also known issues with Via chip sets and the 9800.(ggogle)

Comment

so whats that mean now i have to replace my mobo. , or scarp this video card for a new one? like WTF what bad luck is this

*edit i got it to work i got everything on high and im geting about 80 fps me happy. i just used the old catalyst drivers. even 4xaa

Comment

Yup, you have to mix and match drivers. I have the 5.7 Cats right now and they are working fine for me, so I'm sticking with them.

Comment

512 mb of ram is not as bad as everyone says it is. i have a x800 XL and run the game on medium/high settings with 6x anti aliasing.

Comment

Working...
                        X