Bf2 joysticks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 joysticks?

hey boys i was just wondering if any of you had suggestions on a good one. i'm not woried about price, just good performance with bf2 as i've heard some don't work well with it. oh and thanks for having a great site to discuss this great game. oh before i forget can you guys tell me how to set up my awards sig for phbb? i used to use the bf2 tracker one but i think their site took a sh*t. thanks boys look forward to hearing from you!!

i got this one, logitech attack 3

Comment

how much is it cause im in need of a new one

Comment

€20 for that one (im from belgium, europe)

Comment

If moneys no object get this 1, its the daddy of joysticks, you will not find a better 1. - http://www.maximum3d.com/reviews/fighterstick.htm

Comment

The Attack 3 doesn't have a twist handle, a twist handle is a must-have for BF2, IMO. I would recommend a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro or something else with a twist handle.

Comment

I'm currently rockin the Saitek Cyborg Evo.. it's perfect for BF2

Comment

im thinking of getting that one, but wireless, looks amazing

Comment

I finally decided to hook up my Saitek X-52 it works great but it is truly overkill for this game I have more buttons than I know what to do with
                  you can see it Here

Comment

You are right,the Saitek Cyborg Evo,is the best.I went through about5-8 sticks before this one hooked me.

Comment

Originally posted by LT.INSTG8R
                      I finally decided to hook up my Saitek X-52 it works great but it is truly overkill for this game I have more buttons than I know what to do with
                      you can see it Here
                      i looked at that one, looks sweeeeeet, but out of my price range

Comment

Originally posted by DreadLord1337
                        I'm currently rockin the Saitek Cyborg Evo.. it's perfect for BF2

Ditto, it's great.

Comment

I use the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and it works like a charm on anything I throw at it, including BF2. It has stick twist (not sure if that's the correct terminology or not). It ran me $40 bucks a year ago and I've yet to have a problem with it. I originally bought it for Battlefield 1942.

It lacks force feedback and is wired, so if you're looking for a wireless one then that could be a drawback.

Comment

I'm using the ol Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2, i got it in like 2000, it has a twist handle as well as throttle control. But the throttle control doesn't work very well, but i'm still rocking battlefield 2, but it's a wee bit annoying that i still have to press W and S for thrust. I'm thinking about buying a Saitek Cyborg Evo because it has lots of buttons, has twist handle, and has throttle control, it's only 33 bucks on newegg.com, and i have a 52 dollar gift card for newegg.com, so i think it'll be just right.

Comment

the saitek cyborg is the best for the money, it wirks awsome

Comment

Working...
                              X