X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Witch joy stick do you use

Originally posted by IVfluids
    i use this, it is the pizzzown.

wow i envy you my joystick is usb with a long wire,but yours clearly is wireless you lucky git i bet you own with that.

Comment

I recently started using the Logitech 3 D Pro. It's a great JS. Any of you guys that have this care to share which buttons you have bound for what functions? I'm a noob jet pilot and would need some suggestions on how to configure the hatswitch and buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by {Sn][per} ELI
        I recently started using the Logitech 3 D Pro. It's a great JS. Any of you guys that have this care to share which buttons you have bound for what functions? I'm a noob jet pilot and would need some suggestions on how to configure the hatswitch and buttons.
        im no expert pilot but i can fly them pretty well,

i use the main trigger for missles(on heli) and mg(on plane)

i have a button to the left of my joystick (fit nicly on the thumb) i use this for alt fire on planes (i.e drop dombs)

i also have a hate switch which i use for switching to bomns/missles when in a plane (i push down the hat for this change)

under my hat switch i have 4 buttons i use thease for flares and afterburner.

throttle is obviously for my power,

i have some buttons near the throttle/slider i use thease for differnt camera views,

hope this helps you out a bit.

Comment

Working...
        X