n52 Battlefield 2 Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n52 Battlefield 2 Profile

Yes finally for those that use a n52 or want to use a n52 while playing there is a profile made for it.

Yours truly mwuah spent all of 2 hours (yes only two hours) putting this together for you.

So please enjoy it!

You can get the profile HERE.

WTF is n52?

Comment

What is n52 you ask? Well here is what it is.

Comment

What the hell is that? Is it comfy?

Comment

yup its comfy. Its nice and cozy under my hand when im playing the game. So yup. Its a gamepad. Very nice one at that.

Comment

Looks like it would take some getting use to

Comment

Yeah just alittle but play with it for 1 hour you got it down like a dream. And let me tell ya. Flying a helo with it and a mouse is FUN!

Comment

HMmmmmmmmm looks like one of those stuff that Tom Cruise uses in MInority report

Comment

I use it too, in all games, I like the 8-way directional pad, can be used for peeking in games that have that like Raven Shield, and for stance etc.

In my BF n52 profile I have 3 primary different uses:

MODE1: Regular infantry, using 8-way d-pad for map size and jump, kneal, prone
                  MODE2, RED for when in vehicles and armour, F9-F12 used on some buttons.
                  MODE3, GREEN used for flying, same F9-F10 views on same buttons, and 8-way d-pad uses mouse axis with plenty of sens set in BF2 options, and thus funtions as a joystick.

MODE4, BLUE used for mometary swithing of buttons so same buttons can means two things, and activated on another button than the switching above.

So I use all four modes so I have the best conditions no matter what I'm doing on the battlefield.

Not at gaming PC so I haven't checked your profile out yet.

A good thing when starting to use the n52 is to keep settings in the game at default and do all of the changes in the n52 software so next time you install BF2 you only have to keep your n52 profile and you're ready to play.

Too bad they haven't made any drivers for x64 yet, and they are not sure if they will.

Comment

Originally posted by TAW_DaSniper
                    Yes finally for those that use a n52 or want to use a n52 while playing there is a profile made for it.

Yours truly mwuah spent all of 2 hours (yes only two hours) putting this together for you.

So please enjoy it!

You can get the profile HERE.

Thanks for that profile

But there seem's to be a slight problem with it, As in all the keys are programed as Marco's hehe. Other words hold Forward key down it doe's not act like the keyboard would, They need to edited as Single keys for them to work, Infact they all do

Thanks anyway !!

Jobe

Comment

Yeah noticed that last night. Ooofda. gotta revamp alot of this.

Comment

Should'nt take too long 'daSniper', Other than that it's good !

But alway's test it as you go along

Thank's anyway !!

Jobe.

Comment

Ok its fixed. The link is the same. Everythings correct now and run good. Tested my config out and it ran great.

Comment

Thank's 'daSniper' Great profile "Thumbs up".

Jobe..

Comment

Hey DaSniper...it's Ex-TAW member here.
                              ETBF//Mark...(TAW_Mark)
                              ...Where did you purchase the n52 from and at what cost?

Comment

Working...
                              X