GeForce 6 or 7 series pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeForce 6 or 7 series pics

Hey im upgrading soon from my 5500 (im on medium graphic levels in the game) to a GeForce 6800 GT. I was wondering if n e one has any cool screens taken with a 6 or 7 series card so i can get a feel for what it looks like on the high levels. Thanks should look cool.

i can give you one with an x850xt to see if it helps your decision any...

Comment

shouldnt this be in media?

Comment

big dark hangar... hmmm. I probly would have went with something a little better looking.

Comment

You might want to post future video questions in the media section.

Comment

lol? are you kidding? its on Operation Clean Sweep, its dark out to begin with genius..

Comment

Originally posted by dfr.mav
              lol? are you kidding? its on Operation Clean Sweep, its dark out to begin with genius..
              Yes, because you can't change maps or anything

Comment

not only does it matter what video card you got but what ram you have aswell!
                ive noticed a big differece from 768pc2700@333 to 1.5gigddr400 pc3200.
                im running a asus v9999gt/td "6800gt 256" and can run mine on 1152@100hz and everything on maximum settings and still get 60-90fps no problem and play bfv on 1600x1200 maxed out with no strain what so ever

Comment

Guys I need some help fast I have had Battlefield 2 for 6 days and I just got a GeForce MX 4000 and I just figured out from the forums right after I bought that it wont work so I need some urgent suggestions about what card to get. These are the limitatations: I only have PCI slots not AGP or PCI Express just PCI, I want it to be a 256MB card, I can only spend about $160-$180 i'll buy it in a store or online either way is ok I prefer NVIDIA over RADEON been having problems with Radeon but now i'll take anything. A BIG THANKYOU TO ANYONE WHO ANSWERS ME ! ! ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by DKP-Orkan
                    big dark hangar... hmmm. I probly would have went with something a little better looking.
                    hey orkan... ^^ROFL

Originally posted by British-Marine
                    ve noticed a big differece from 768pc2700@333 to 1.5gigddr400 pc3200
                    who would have thought that doubling your memory and speeding it up would give rise to a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoner
                      Guys I need some help fast I have had Battlefield 2 for 6 days and I just got a GeForce MX 4000 and I just figured out from the forums right after I bought that it wont work so I need some urgent suggestions about what card to get. These are the limitatations: I only have PCI slots not AGP or PCI Express just PCI, I want it to be a 256MB card, I can only spend about $160-$180 i'll buy it in a store or online either way is ok I prefer NVIDIA over RADEON been having problems with Radeon but now i'll take anything. A BIG THANKYOU TO ANYONE WHO ANSWERS ME ! ! ! ! !
                      Hey

Im guessing that your mobo only has PCI slots because it is hella old. Whats the specs of the rest of your system??? you cant expect to plonk a good gfx card in a shite system and for the game to work.

Talking of gfx cards, I might be wrong but i dont think they still make PCI versions, and those old PCI cards will stink.

Edit**

I found this quote whilst looking for "good" PCI gfx cards.
                      Originally posted by http://www.itreviews.co.uk/guide/hguide6.htm
                      There's a small number of boards that work with an old PCI slot. This is strictly for bog standard performance, though. A PCI interface can't process data at the speeds required for games of even a few years ago, yet alone today's.
                      From what i saw on new egg you are heavily restricted as to your choices, and to be honest i couldnt see anything that would run it acceptably.

- Video Cards
                      Battlefield 2 only supports the following video cards:
                      Radeon X700 (PCIe)
                      Radeon X600 (PCIe)
                      GeForce 6600 (PCIe)
                      GeForce PCX 5900 (PCIe)
                      GeForce 5800 Series (AGP)
                      ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition
                      ATI Radeon X800 PRO
                      ATI Radeon 9800 Series
                      ATI Radeon 9600 Series
                      ATI Radeon 9550 (RV350LX)
                      ATI Radeon 9500 / 9700 Series
                      ATI Radeon 8500 Series
                      ATI Radeon X300 Series
                      NVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra
                      NVidia GeForce 6800 GT
                      NVidia GeForce 6800
                      NVidia GeForce FX 5950 Series
                      NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Series
                      NVidia GeForce FX 5700 Series

Sry

Comment

Originally posted by Zoner

SAVE YOUR MONEY UP!:salute: get $500.00 then GAME ON! :yay:
                        you'll just get some "CRAP" for $160-$180" sorry........

Comment

Originally posted by BF2_Joe
                          SAVE YOUR MONEY UP!:salute: get $500.00 then GAME ON! :yay:
                          you'll just get some "CRAP" for $160-$180" sorry........
                          Wow.....

If you're looking for an excellent mid range card, the 6600GT is probably the best one out there.

Comment

Zoner:

I know someone that runs the game on a 5200 PCI. It runs fine, granted your viewing distance is crap LOL. That support list is total BS IMHO. Anything from a nvidia FX 5200 and up is fine and ATI 8500 and up is fine. But honestly, I highly recommend going for a overhaul of your system, so you can have the best experience of BF2.

Ripperpuppy - I've played on a friends 6800 Ultra - High settings is so damn sexy it makes my 6600 GT cry. But, do you have 1.5 or 2gb of ram? I noticed that you need the extra ram to run the extra textures being loaded. I tried borrowed 6800 Ultra on my system but with only 1gb of ram and I tell you, it lagged like hell, but with the extra ram, it runs like a charm. Just giving you some heads up...

Comment

Originally posted by spyro415
                              Wow.....

If you're looking for an excellent mid range card, the 6600GT is probably the best one out there.
                              \

Sorry i didn't think of the 6600GT. :|:

Comment

Working...
                              X