Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the ATi Radeon 850XT Platinum Edition??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the ATi Radeon 850XT Platinum Edition??

At what setting you run it with out slow fps. The thing is I was going to buy a Nvidia 7800 GTX but if I do that I need a new motherboard and cpu. Too expensive. So do is this card rips through the game or what?

i have an atix800pro if that helps. i run everything expect dynamic shadows and lights on high.
    logic says you should be able to run even better but you really should post the rest of your stats. oh and look out for the nvidia fanbois.

Comment

I currently have the ATI Radeon 850XT PE and it runs great with this game! I can turn my settings all the way to high and it still runs smooth. But, I just run all settings on medium.

Comment

I have an ati9800 pro athlon 64 3000+ 939 a gig o ram tons of HD space.. and I run everything on medium. Except dynamic textures and lighting because it seriously F**ks with the graphics

I havent really tried it on any other settings.

Comment

BF2 really isn't too GPU depedent; my friends 9800Pro can push it just fine, it's more RAM you want.

Comment

Originally posted by ultimate
            I currently have the ATI Radeon 850XT PE and it runs great with this game! I can turn my settings all the way to high and it still runs smooth. But, I just run all settings on medium.

why you run it on medium then?

Comment

I don't know. Force of habit I guess. I always run my games on medium.

Comment

The thing is that I want to run every thing on high with dynamic shadows, AA, everything!

Comment

I have a ATI X850 XT. What do you want to know.

Comment

I have a Sapphire ATI Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition, and it runs BF2 very smoothly and everything is set on high, along with full Anti-Aliasing set to 6x.

Comment

For those of you that have the ati 850 Platinum Edition, What is yor average fps ? I have a Ati x800XT AIW - Everything is set on high, No AA Enabled. Average about 40-50 Heavy Action 70-80 No action. { Playing on the 32 man ranked server }

Comment

I have an X850 PE. I run all high, including AF and AA, with textures on low. Textures on low minimizes my issues with the black textures and gun sound drop out, otherwise I'd probably have it on medium.

Comment

Then there must be something seriously wrong with my puter :/

I dont have any FPS numbers.. but when i turn on Dynamic T&L graphics seriously get screwy. Like if someone is firing behind a building.. it lights the ENTIRE building up. Then if a vehicle drives by.. the shadows are just fubar.

I tried the latest drivers.. and even the latest omega drivers same deal. Went back to the old drivers... same deal. *sigh*

Comment

I have a 9600XT :cry:

Comment

X800XL all high 4x AA 1280x960. wtf happened to 1024?

Comment

Working...
                              X