Problem with speed pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with speed pad

I have a problem with my nostromo speedpad......... when i plug it in and play battlefield2 it works fine. But when i get in a chopper i cant use my joystick and i suck at flying with the mouse cause i never done it before. I unplug it and the joystick works fine. Has anyone else had this problem?

battlefied series only supports one game controller at a time as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by =GSO=Nineset
      battlefied series only supports one game controller at a time as far as I know.
      wrong

i use a joystick and my speedpad at the same time for flying jets. i use the joystick for rise, fall, and banking, and use the speedpad to accelerate/decelerate, rudder and afterburners.

i dont use joystick for helicopters....only because i think its easier to do mouse/keyboard in choppers because i started flying 'em that way in BFV. i find it easier, but that's just me. others swear on the joystick though.

Comment

Originally posted by dfr.mav
        wrong

i use a joystick and my speedpad at the same time for flying jets. i use the joystick for rise, fall, and banking, and use the speedpad to accelerate/decelerate, rudder and afterburners.
        So did you have to do anything to get em both to work?

Comment

Working...
        X