• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mousepads

whats a good mousepad, i'm tired of this old yearbook

Originally posted by Sys.Op. View Post
    whats a good mousepad, i'm tired of this old yearbook
    I dont bother using one...is that weird?

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
      I dont bother using one...is that weird?
      no, i didn't before, but the desk hurts my wrist and makes it swollen form all the rubbing

Comment

Ok. I picked up a RatPadz plastic mouse surface last year around May and used it until I got a really nice frosted-glass Icemat for Xmas. I used that for a couple of months but found that if any dust or crumbs or small particles at all get on it, that it annoyed the heck out of me--my mouse's teflon feet would catch the dust or particles around the edges and begin to scrape. I could feel this and it bugged me.

The Ratpadz, on the other hand, has "micro bumps" or something--it's textured. It can get gummed up but a quick Windex spay/wipe cleans it up nicely.

Try the RatPadz lineup, I think they are cheaper. And better if you don't play games in a clean room, IMHO lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyC View Post

The Ratpadz, on the other hand, has "micro bumps" or something--it's textured. It can get gummed up but a quick Windex spay/wipe cleans it up nicely.

Try the RatPadz lineup, I think they are cheaper. And better if you don't play games in a clean room, IMHO lol.
          I"ll look at ratpadz, my room in not clean, but i swore to myself i will NEVER eat near my pc

Comment

ratz pad are very nice but they dont last long before they wear through.

Comment

I think the search button is your friend, but I am sure Matdef would say the same.

Comment

im using the razer exactmat. pretty gd aluminium double sided with one smooth and one rough side. i use the rough side though, for the better control

Comment

Originally posted by fmcvlad67 View Post
                  ratz pad are very nice but they dont last long before they wear through.
                  not what they're site said

Comment

Cant beat my Allsop pro mat! hehe, the G5 just glides across it. It also has a rubbery mesh back to it which sticks to the table like glue.

Comment

I love my ratzpad, easily the best mousepad I've ever owned. It's tough, extremely durable, and pretty cheap to boot. If you need a new pad, I'd recommend that one.

Comment

I got an Icemat 2nd. edition myself. All though some people complain about it making scraping noises if there is crumbs or dust on it, which is true, I have never tried anything that can match it in precision and durability. It's just so damn good!

Comment

I use the Steelpad 5L.Its been great for my Logitech G5 and Razer DeathAdder.Plenty of room to move the mouse and has lasted almost 1 year without really any wear and tear.

Comment

Ultimat. Teflon all the way baby.

Comment

Working...
                            X