Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Wallet is Trembling!!! (Post Your Steam Sale Wishlist)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wallet is Trembling!!! (Post Your Steam Sale Wishlist)

I sense a presence i haven't felt since....last year.

Financially we may have recovered, but that only means the return of the steam sale!

Post your wishlists below:
    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

No one has any gaming wishes? Very sad

Ive bought a small handful of things that I've been looking at for some time:

The Warhammer series.
    Invisible, Inc.
    I thought I bought Syndicate, but I dont see it on the phone app. Pretty sure I did though.

I am looking at getting Castlevania 2, but I'm still working on the first one and don't know if I want to spend $10.

The rest on my wishlist can pretty much stay there until they get a bit less expensive like XCom 2, Doom, TotalWar:Warhammer, DyingLight, and poor Homefront Revolution.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I got Life is Feudal to play with some friends but this game requires waaay too much of someones lifetime to actually be able to get somewhere.
      At the moment there isn't really any game I really want and am willing to invest time in it that I don't already own. As Crunch also said, most of the games I think I'd enjoy are just too expensive for the playtime I might actually give them to justify purchasing right now, like Dyinglight, SQUAD or Arma 3 Apex
      Last edited by jimykx; 06-28-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X