A+ 220-901 and 902

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A+ 220-901 and 902

I know I haven't been on much and the reason is I was let go of my job as an install tech at a 2-way Motorola company about a month and half ago. So I decided I wanted to go into another job field because there are limited jobs as an install tech in my area. I have always liked computers and working on computers. So I decided to start studying and get CompTIA A+ certified. I took the 901 exam 2 weeks ago and passed. Now I have the 902 scheduled for Friday. When I pass it I will be certified. I know this certification will only get me a low level position but it will also give me a more places to apply to. I also plan to study for the Network + after getting a job and then on to Security +.

Wow very cool! I finished my bachelors/licenciature in Biology last year and am now finishing a year of internship in Neurophysiology and electrophysiology. I've learned that this is certainly a field of neurosciences that I dont have patience for. Its been tough out here and I can't wait to go back to my home country where the sun shines.
    I'm planning this summer to start learning some CSS or Java, and to improve my skills with 3d modelling/animation.

Comment

Awesome jimy! I bought a book not to long ago about learning how to program in Java.

Comment

Yeah, I always wonder if I shouldnt have gone through a different learning route other than the Scientific one. So now I wish to devote some time to improve and try different interests.

Comment

Its good to get the "intro" certifications. It opens up some areas for you as well as show potential employers that you're willing to learn and study to figure things out.

Congrats on the first test and good luck on the second one.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Thanks Crunch and that's what I'm hoping as I change job careers and open new doors. I passed the 902 Friday with a 771. Now to find that job. Also as soon as I can I will start studying network + in my spare time.

Comment

Working...
            X