ps4 and mobil blutooth help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps4 and mobil blutooth help!

Can anyone tell me if I can use the same blutooth head set for android phone and ps4? I'd like to know if i can just purchase one that can work for both. Also if you know any blu tooth headset that does work for both, let me know! I don't really like those jumble head phones. It would really be helpful if someone can find that out for me! Thanks in advance!

I dont know about the PS4, but bluetooth is bluetooth. Some equipment has better receivers than others, but that has nothing to do with the PS4 or Android phone.

Doing a quick google search there are all kinds of "how to" articles to make "unsupported" headphones work with the PS4.

I guess if you want to play it safe you can search for the supported headphones for the PS4 then look up the supported devices for your Android and see if there is a match.

But again, I dont think you would have that much of an issue. Ive moved many bluetooth devices from PCs to phones to Apple and back with no issue, just making sure the same bluetooth version is used.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

You completely lost me at the end mr crunch. So do you know if one of which I am speaking of exist or no?

Comment

No.
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
        X