Please help me! Im trying to set up two monitors on windwos 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me! Im trying to set up two monitors on windwos 8

Hey, guys! It's me again... plain ol Red! Yeah Im having trouble installing two monitors and youtube videos are not helping. My PC wont detect the second monitor as the second monitor just says no signal... Both monitor are HDMI cord ready!

So I am such a newb and I do not know where to start... Do I connect the first HDMI cord from my main screen, into a hdmi port on my pc? then connect the hdmi cord on my second screen to another hdmi port on my cp?

someone told me I have to connect my second monitor hdmi cord into my first monitor's hdmi port in the back? Help I am so confused and Im sorry if its confusing you too...
    Pictures via step by step would be nice

It should work if you have 2 HDMI out ports on your graphics card on your pc. I am not sure of the exact setup on Win 8 as I have Win 7.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
      It should work if you have 2 HDMI out ports on your graphics card on your pc. I am not sure of the exact setup on Win 8 as I have Win 7.
      so wierd... it doesnt work... : (

Comment

Originally posted by RedInk View Post
        Hey, guys! It's me again... plain ol Red! Yeah Im having trouble installing two monitors and youtube videos are not helping. My PC wont detect the second monitor as the second monitor just says no signal... Both monitor are HDMI cord ready!

So I am such a newb and I do not know where to start... Do I connect the first HDMI cord from my main screen, into a hdmi port on my pc? then connect the hdmi cord on my second screen to another hdmi port on my cp?

someone told me I have to connect my second monitor hdmi cord into my first monitor's hdmi port in the back? Help I am so confused and Im sorry if its confusing you too...
        Pictures via step by step would be nice

i think a 2 HDMI ports will be somehow solve your problem because in the first place you are installing two PC monitors. aside from youtube, you can also find answers on sites that are into PC programming or the store where you bought your PC will at least have an idea on how to install it and be able to work it.

Comment

I encounter the exactly problem like him, I used all your solution but it seemingly didn't work : (
          People have several reasons to hide their internet protocol address from others. Safety, security and privacy concerns are some good reasons for learning to how to hide IP address. When people have a newborn, they give them names and identity. When you buy a car, you’ve to understand driving to earn a license. People operating on the internet have IP address to identify their operation. While you do not have to blow your own trumpet by name, hiding it from other people is healthy. It prevents you from a lot of damage online. Are you pondering on how to hide your IP address? Reading through this article will provide you information on methods to hide your IP address.
          Last edited by Guest; 11-03-2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X